💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who Do You Think Will Snatch Grammies Next Year?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Dangerous Man

The cut off for the next year's Grammy is near I believe . So who are your picks? 

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous Man

Well, Taylor is expected to snatch bc of 1989's enormous success. 

But you never know how the academy think sometimes. I'm actually rooting for Kendrick, Bruno, Sam Hunt, and even Demi to snatch noms. I hope Kendrick will be the big winner tho.  :giveup:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

LeoFameMonster

who cares about the Nods if Gaga releases a single and performs it A La Born this way she will snatch all the attention from the grammy winners and steal the show (oscars) Maybe even a couple weaves :trollga: lets pray (oscars 2.0)

Bradley

Rihanna - FourFiveSeconds, with Kanye West and Paul McCartney, Rihanna clearly was aiming for Grammys when she wrote the song. she told Kanye and Paul to write the song.

The Weeknd's album and singles

I don't think Taylor will shine there since she hasn't been showing off her vocals and productions extraordinarily.

Kendrick Lamar

Bradley

Who should snatch:

Marina, Lana, Melanie Martinez, Halsey and Kendrick.

Who will snatch:

Taylor

Taylor won't, I believe. The Grammys like to nominate her because of her popularity but usually snubs her eventually.

Fiona Apple

Taylor won't, I believe. The Grammys like to nominate her because of her popularity but usually snubs her eventually.

She has already 7 wins and this one is her biggest era

Archived