💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Official AHS: Hotel cast poster

monketsharona

Featured Posts

I like it, it looks lush. I'm glad they got more use out of that long wig. I'm sure it's symbolic in some way since a lot of activity and characters seem to revolve around whatever evil thing she's going to do.

Though I kind of wish they did the idea that someone here had where everyone was doing something

Wouldn't that create too many plots and make things messy?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CyanLights

Literally all male characters look the same :rip:

according to Finn that is an important part of the plot and done on purpose 

Wouldn't that create too many plots and make things messy?

IDK, good point. I think maybe not because it could be looked at like the teasers, or done in an ambiguous fashion (like Finn simply holding a pair of scissors like in the trailer). 

ChicaSkas

I cannot wait for this to printed in full somewhere so i can buy it!

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Bette Davis

Something about the styling that has been shown so far looks kind of off to me. It feels like they're all playing dress up and look pretty unnatural.. Especially Finn and Sarah.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Stephen

according to Finn that is an important part of the plot and done on purpose 

source?

Something about the styling that has been shown so far looks kind of off to me. It feels like they're all playing dress up and they all look pretty unnatural.. Especially Finn and Sarah.

I know what you mean.. even when they were all dressed as freaks it somehow felt more realistic and put together. I hope the actual episodes change my mind.

Bette Davis

I know what you mean.. even when they were all dressed as freaks it somehow felt more realistic and put together. I hope the actual episodes change my mind.

Exactly! In every other season the styling felt believable and natural. Maybe it's just like that for the promos? 

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

President Biden

The amount of promo Scream Queens is getting irks me....Watch AHS guys! The original! And of course

Buy Till It Happens to You by Lady Gaga on iTunes

I got drunk

Archived