💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Aren't these the sexiest male vocals you ever heard?

lego

Wouldn't you agree?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Wouldn't you agree?

Featured Posts

I'm asking what were you talking about?

You are saying that he sounds and looks like comedic character.

So what is that suppose to mean? 

And don't tell me what to do, I had no issue with many others who said no. 

I just pointed out that at moments he sounded like miranda sings, i am in no way insulting him or degrading his talent or whatever you think i am doing. It was a simple joke, not my fault you didnt get the reference, the post wasn't meant specifically for you anyway. I didn't even answer no, but i guess its a good thing i didnt since apparently you would have killed me if i did. Someone answered no in a "rude" way as you would describe it yet you completely ignored it, but when a specific other member did it too, you attacked him. So it is obvious you have a hostile attitude towards specific members you either disagree with or i dont even know what. Just chill, its a forum.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just pointed out that at moments he sounded like miranda sings, i am in no way insulting him or degrading his talent or whatever you think i am doing. It was a simple joke, not my fault you didnt get the reference, the post wasn't meant specifically for you anyway. I didn't even answer no, but i guess its a good thing i didnt since apparently you would have killed me if i did. Someone answered no in a "rude" way as you would describe it yet you completely ignored it, but when a specific other member did it too, you attacked him. So it is obvious you have a hostile attitude towards specific members you either disagree with or i dont even know what. Just chill, its a forum.

No, actually it's other way around. Often specific members try to bait me in threads like these.

I wouldn't kill you if you said no. I just didn't get the joke, it seemed like a shade. I get a lot of that.

Idk which rude comment I ignored, but there might be a good reason behind, I don't have to talk about it here.

FreePalestine

George Michael holds that title. Thank you. 

I used to be a huge fan. :flutter: 

Father Figure is one of the greatest pop songs ever.

Let's say Ville Valo holds that title in rock/metal genre, for me. :)

FreePalestine

No, actually it's other way around. Often specific members try to bait me in threads like these.

I wouldn't kill you if you said no. I just didn't get the joke, it seemed like a shade. I get a lot of that.

Idk which rude comment I ignored, but there might be a good reason behind, I don't have to talk about it here.

Sis, just because we disagreed on a single topic doesn't mean i'm going around looking for your threads and posts trying to "bait" you. Why in the world would i shade a singer of a band i've never even heard of before. His expressions honestly just reminded me of miranda sings which is quite silly. Idk why you think anything anyone posts is negative or hostile towards you.

Sis, just because we disagreed on a single topic doesn't mean i'm going around looking for your threads and posts trying to "bait" you. Why in the world would i shade a singer of a band i've never even heard of before. His expressions honestly just reminded me of miranda sings which is quite silly. Idk why you think anything anyone posts is negative or hostile towards you.

I didn't mean you. I mean, it has happened before...with some others.

That's why I reacted the way I did. Sorry about that. 

FreePalestine

I didn't mean you. I mean, it has happened before...with some others.

That's why I reacted the way I did. Sorry about that. 

Aight, well i'm sorry about the confusion my post has caused :toofunny:

TimisaMonster

There were others who expressed their negative opinion in a much nicer way.

Negative opinion? :bye:

You obviously can't handle people having different views other than your own...

Qv7hRfO.gif

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

No, not for me. But he does have a nice timber to his tone and nice melancholy in his delivery. Very good for melodic metal. And he's a nice guy too, Ive met HIM (pun intended) a couple of times. :) Join me has a special place in my heart.

No, not for me. But he does have a nice timber to his tone and nice melancholy in his delivery. Very good for melodic metal. And he's a nice guy too, Ive met HIM (pun intended) a couple of times. :) Join me has a special place in my heart.

That's nice that we can agree on something. :air: 

Where did you meet Ville? 

What do you think about his voice here?

FreePalestine

That's nice that we can agree on something. :air: 

Where did you meet Ville? 

What do you think about his voice here?

haha, indeed :) and why wouldnt we. 

Ive met hIm 3-4 times I think. Once in party and others playing in The same venue/ festivals. In Finland. 

And I enjoy his tone and voice, like I said. :) Its a bit weird to hear him in Finnish though :D Good weird though

haha, indeed :) and why wouldnt we. 

Ive met hIm 3-4 times I think. Once in party and others playing in The same venue/ festivals. In Finland. 

And I enjoy his tone and voice, like I said. :) Its a bit weird to hear him in Finnish though :D Good weird though

Lucky. :air: I've seen them live in 2005/2006 New Years Eve in Tavastia klubi.

They'll play there again this NYE.

I heard he's very down to earth, funny guy.

Yeah he did some Finnish traditional covers in past, but that one is new.

FreePalestine

FrankGutz

sorry but no :( even when i really like him, but the s-xiest voices are:

Brendon Urie PANIC! AT THE DISCO

9ca6b82112a31867a282501d34d9053a.jpg

Chris Carrabba DASHBOARD CONFESSIONAL

chris7.jpg

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived