💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Rose McGowan - RM486

elijahfan

Featured Posts

elijahfan

Actress Rose McGowan has just debuted a music video for her song RM486. The video was directed by Jonas Akerlund.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty

Never in my days watching Charmed did I imagine something like this being created by that sweet, innocent girl :rip:

OT: I think those scenes where she's painted completely white are really captivating + beautifully lit. The style of the song + rest of the video aren't really my cup of tea, but there are definitely some interesting sides to it.

SychosSoChic

I am not nearly high enough to be able to comprehend what I'm watching.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Bette Davis

I love it! She's got a very dreamy sound. Sounds like a less dark version of Crystal Castles with a hint of Empire of the Sun. Honestly these are the type of visuals I expected from ARTPOP. Oh well 

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

I do not like it, it is very forgetful, but I think that she has a sweet voice.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Rose McGowan is pretentious and I'm pretty sure she is a pathological liar, but man, I love her.

Doom Generation, Planet Terror, Jaw Breaker, Devil In The Flesh, she has so many iconic roles. Dawn, the short film she directed earlier this year was beautiful. Charmed was corny, but I love a witch. And this song...it's almost awful, but it's not.

I really like it.

Riot Poof

Seriously tho... I love the song and the visuals. I hope she drops a new album soon!

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Rose McGowan is pretentious and I'm pretty sure she is a pathological liar, but man, I love her.

Doom Generation, Planet Terror, Jaw Breaker, Devil In The Flesh, she has so many iconic roles. Dawn, the short film she directed earlier this year was beautiful. Charmed was corny, but I love a witch. And this song...it's almost awful, but it's not.

I really like it.

I ****ing love her too. :flutter:

She's been one of my celebrity crushes for years. There's so much about how she carries herself that I find insanely attractive. 

Archived