Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Will "1989" by Ryan Adams Outsell Honeymoon Too?

DiscoHeaven23

Will "1989" by Ryan Adams Outsell "Honeymon" by Lana Del Rey  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do yo think Ryan Adams will outsell Lana, as well, this week?

• Yea...it's looking that way
    • No, Lanas sales on Friday, Saturday and Sunday are more than enough to beat Ryan.

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Let's be honest, we know Drake and Future are gunna outsell Lana, but now even Ryan Adams is above Lana on iTunes. He's #2 and she's #4. Gotta say, I love his album. So do you think he'll outsell Lana? 

malazam

He probably is.....TS promoting it btw and and VEVO too, I see 'Ryan adams covers '''''' in every video I watch 

another shot before we kiss the other side

DiscoHeaven23

listened to some snippets

eek  not good 

godlymoon remains unbothered 

...says the person with the Lana Del Rey picture. 

retroglamx

Lana couldn't care less about sales or chart positions so I suggest we stop caring as well. The quality of Honeymoon is enough to not care about those things.

I prefer to worry about the metacritic score staying at 80 or going higher. :pray:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

monsterdreams

Omg I'm so tired of hearing Taylor and her stupid album. 

tbh 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

StrawberryBlond

Bloody hell. This is one of the weirdest things I've ever seen done in music. Don't even know how this can be allowed - cover albums are one thing because they're all different songs from different places, but to actually cover an artist's album in the exact same tracking order and not change the title at all...it's audicious, it's ridiculous and it's f*****g creepy. Downright embarrassing too. What self-respecting guy would cover such a girlie album that was a massive hit because it sold out? Desperate for sales or what? And he's got some cheek to release this as a surprise against other artists who are actually releasing new material and have been trying to schedule the perfect release date for months. Surprise releasing has gone too far, folks, it needs to die in 2013 from whence it started. And I'd suggest Taylor should get new locks installed on her properties and Calvin had better never let her out of his sight because this Ryan Adams sounds like a gade A stalker. Or her management forced all this to give her some positive publicity after the downfall she's had lately. I'd buy it.

taylor-laughing.gif

Poor Lana's cocky fans. 

Oh, that is a laugh. Taylor has the cockiest fans around, as evidenced by this. How is it cocky to want your fave to succeed on the week they were scheduled to release? I'm sure you'd think very differently if another artist surprise released an album in Taylor's opening week, let's not mess about. Taylor and her fans are going to be in for a big shock one day when her sales drop and don't recover. A cocky artist and cocky fans...it'll all end in tears eventually.

Archived