💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

When My Kids Ask to Explain Pop Culture in 2011...

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

...I'll just show them this photo. Is this not the most post culture thing of 2011?

15021_lady-gaga-y-sofia-vergara.jpg

Lady Gaga: Obvious, no explanation needed

Sofia Vergara: Most popular character on the most popular sitcom

Cheetah print dress: Jersey Shore was the most popular cable reality show and made cheetah print big again. 

They're on Jay Leno: Just came back to NBC Tonight Show by popular demand. 

Warholian

photo.jpg

All they really need. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

FrankGutz

photo.jpg

All they really need. 

not today fatty

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Warholian

not today fatty

How dare thee fig me, thy reigning queen and vaward. Doth thee wanteth to bleed on mine quite quaint milky white skin? Because thee hurting mine feelings and calling me bacon-fed is how thee do't.  

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Katsuki Bakugo

If they ask at the Dinner table :P

the feeder shaming. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

FrankGutz

How dare thee fig me, thy reigning queen and vaward. Doth thee wanteth to bleed on mine quite quaint milky white skin? Because thee hurting mine feelings and calling me bacon-fed is how thee do't.  

tumblr_n0x99fKOv71qd8zg3o3_250.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived