Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga Trending on Facebook for TIHTY

Music

Featured Posts

5iBFAFZ.png  vyxkUCX.png

slay! I am so happy for her.

this song deserves major success.
it's powerful message and confronting lyrics/music video are an eye opener for all.

the world is waiting for Gaga's next body of work.

retroglamx

Tbh the lyrics are a little bit weak but it gets the point across without rubbing it in one's face so that's good. The video is good and I hope it raises attention for the victims of these assaults

It's great to see Gaga involved in such sensitive projects.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Katsuki Bakugo

Sexual assault teamed up with side boob... great photo choice...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

kiwifromvenus

Tbh the lyrics are a little bit weak but it gets the point across without rubbing it in one's face so that's good. The video is good and I hope it raises attention for the victims of these assaults

It's great to see Gaga involved in such sensitive projects.

I think the lyrics are quite powerful more in the way she delivers them. The way she pronounces and sings them makes them powerful. I think having simplistic lyrics actually gets the point across more than what it would with something symbolic OR poetic etc

But yeah agree with your other points :)

5iBFAFZ.png  vyxkUCX.png

slay! I am so happy for her.

this song deserves major success.
it's powerful message and confronting lyrics/music video are an eye opener for all.

the world is waiting for Gaga's next body of work.

A DAY OF SLAY TODAY!

I really really hope this is sent to the radios worldwide ... It needs to be heard .. My friends , colleagues, relatives ( Who are not even fans ) .. all are praising the song's to heaven  .. I'm seeing soo many people on Facebook and Twitter sharing it .. All this should not be ignored by Gaga & her team !!  

Instagram : saurabh_slays

Archived