Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Will Lady GaGa pull a Britney today?

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

I bet she does what Caitlyn Jenner did at the ESPYs and arrives just before she hits the stage then leaves straight after

Alien Tulip

she'll get drunk as hell with sarah and probably even make out lol I really hope she stays with the cast

OMG I need several pics of Gaga and Sarah Paulson together 

Alien Tulip

Also, I wanted to ask you this for weeks now, why GaGa? 

Because "G" for Gangsta. I also do it to rattle people's cages here because it's just a simple letter capitalization :sharon:  

Because "G" for Gangsta. I also do it to rattle people's cages here because it's just a simple letter capitalization :sharon:  

lol, carry on then! :teehee:

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

PrinceGaga

inb4 she recorded a video in her bathroom "Hi, this is Lady Gaga and here's a preview of AHS, this fall on FX"

I actually imagined this in Gagas voice haha

Jesse Pinkman

Highly doubt it. I believe this is for AHS promo sort of, so she's gonna stick around and attend some after parties.

It's science, bitch

crisTEAne

i don't think so. she's gonna stick around, i guess.

as for the show itself, you should watch it in its entirety. if you're interested in the medium of film (tv shows and movies), you should give it a go. :yes: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Americano

Highly doubt it. I believe this is for AHS promo sort of, so she's gonna stick around and attend some after parties.

I think she also wants future Emmys. Showing up to present and leave won't leave a good taste in anyones mouth. lol

Archived