💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga ft. Beyoncé, Britney Spears, Katy Perry and Rihanna

LGHunter

Featured Posts

Rihanna is also an extremely basic & safe artist. And I disagree about Britney tbh, she has taken many risks in her career musically.

I disagree... Even though Rihanna hardly ever has a hand in writing/producing, she takes risks with her single choices. When We Found Love first came out everyone thought it would flop because it was too "dancey" for the charts, but it went on to be one of her biggest hits. Next album she releases Diamonds as the lead single and everyone said she would flop with a "boring ballad" as a lead, but it smashed. And she has urban hits, plus several songs that no other pop girls could pull off with the reggae/island tinged sound she has.

And no one can tell me that releasing 45S, BBHMM and American Oxygen in that order is safe :rip: Those songs are all so wildly different. Rihanna doesn't get enough credit for her discography being so varied and often risky.

And we're talking about Britney Spears in 2015. She hasn't released anything remotely risky or interesting since 2007.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheOriginalOne

Naw. I kind of don't think Gaga should collab with any of the current pop girls except Adele and Lana

Kanye West

Not here for another Telephone tragedy musically.

:lmao: get off this site. telephone is one of gaga's biggest hits and one of my favorite songs from her. Fake fan. im sick of people like you putting her down

KANYEWEST.COM

GloZell Green

A collab with Riri and a s-xy video would break the Internet :pray: She already did Bey, Britney and Gags have a bunch of unreleased demos :neyde: And Katy, well... :awkney:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

FGGrayson

no

𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗱𝘆 𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗿𝗲 • 𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 𝗚𝗮𝗴𝗮 • 𝗦𝗼𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗲-𝗘𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀 𝗕𝗲𝘅𝘁𝗼𝗿

adamsenigma

she can use autotune

And that's the point. Gaga would overshadow Brit a bit too much, and that's probably a good thing, but the media would shade Brit so hard and I don't want that personally. :saladga:

ShockPop

Rihanna would work stylistically, because she suits a rebellious gun flinging attitude... but her voice sounds like someone is grating a basket of cats.

Ideally, the finale would be epic... I have it planned.

A series of short clips showing her "Boyfriend" leading a quadruple life with other women.. Gaga discovers his infidelity and the main video begins with Gaga walking the aisle looking chic as hell. The verse is read as vows and at "does anyone know a reason these 2 may not be married" the church turns into a seige. Women walk in and barricade the doors, and throw people out of there, creating a mess. They take off their balaclavas (maintaining perfect hair) and reveal themselves one by one as they get their verse in as the video recaps moments when he'd scorned them. 

The women, one by one are Rihanna, Christina Aguilera & Janet Jackson.

It'd be a song like Say my name by destiny's child crossed with do what u want.

Epico 

Archived