đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga cops the most S*** and it makes me sad

kiwifromvenus

Featured Posts

kiwifromvenus

It's just how stupid people think.

The first one: No one should question her s-xual orientation just because she has only had relationships with men. Questioning it just because of that only shows how little they know about s-xuality. If she identifies herself as bis-xual then she is bis-xual.

The second one: She is not even skinny and body image positivism is not only for overweight people.

The third one: She was a victim herself.

:queenga: Exactly 

There's just too many stupid people and I have had that all day at work and to hear people say stupid stuff I've just had a moment of erupting lol! But oh well ill just accept there are stupid people out there! 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kiwifromvenus

Tumblr is always on Gaga's case.

Mariah-Carey-Annoyed.gif

Can Tumblr just tumble away - just like tumble weed. Tumble weed that plays violins. 

Tumblr is always on Gaga's case.

Mariah-Carey-Annoyed.gif

still tryna change tumblr's opinion on gaga but tbh they're still stuck to their weird indie alt bands that say ZERO crap the way gaga does

???

3 points in and ready for more

still tryna change tumblr's opinion on gaga but tbh they're still stuck to their weird indie alt bands that say ZERO crap the way gaga does

???

And how is generalizing millions of people based on a few bigots better than what they are doing?

She gets way less s**t now but still more than other artists. I think it's cos there are still people who refuse to like her because they are maybe afraid to be seen as *gasp* gay (oh the horror!) They feel they have to hate her, despite the GP now being aware of her talent.

I played TIHTY for my family and my brother still hates her and claims she can't sing :(

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Aura Veil

The one thing about being a Gaga stan is that even though we put up with more BS than any other female musician, the reward we get for holding out is well worth it. She slays in a way that no one in the industry does. Those toxic trolls can remain pressed.

tumblr_n91qk5QHtR1qd8zg3o1_500.gif

i understand where you are coming from, but to be honest, i feel as though TIHTY is actually helping Gaga.
some of my friends (who have stated that they hate Gaga) recently told me that they love TIHTY and it's powerful message and confronting lyrics/music video.

the world is waiting for Gaga's next body of work, don't worry.

Bradley

I mostly saw positive comments about all of these things that are mentioned above :yes: Maybe you should just stop giving so much attention to the negativity because by doing that you are pretty much spreading it

This. There have been like 10 negative comments about Born This Way the song and Til It Happens To You but there have been also 1000 positive comments and probably 9000 other people who liked it but didn't say a thing. We ought to not focus too much on the negativity and appreciate the positive reaction Gaga receives.

The Body Revolution thing was quite well received as well, as far as I remember.

kiwifromvenus

That's how Gaga is. Even some of her "fans" hate on everything she does.

Thats whats more annoying -.- "fans" hating on her stuff too

kiwifromvenus

i understand where you are coming from, but to be honest, i feel as though TIHTY is actually helping Gaga.
some of my friends (who have stated that they hate Gaga) recently told me that they love TIHTY and it's powerful message and confronting lyrics/music video.

the world is waiting for Gaga's next body of work, don't worry.

This. There have been like 10 negative comments about Born This Way the song and Til It Happens To You but there have been also 1000 positive comments and probably 9000 other people who liked it but didn't say a thing. We ought to not focus too much on the negativity and appreciate the positive reaction Gaga receives.

The Body Revolution thing was quite well received as well, as far as I remember.

I agree guys! + + + Positive focus! I just really want Gaga to feel the love and I know she does. Just I hated how it was a few years back and how crushed she felt. I know she has come leaps and bounds I just hate when I see something negative because it makes me feel for her.

But we are seriously the luckiest fanbase ever! We have such an amazing woman that we support, love and cherish and I'm super proud to call myself a Little Monster! <3

kiwifromvenus

The one thing about being a Gaga stan is that even though we put up with more BS than any other female musician, the reward we get for holding out is well worth it. She slays in a way that no one in the industry does. Those toxic trolls can remain pressed.

tumblr_n91qk5QHtR1qd8zg3o1_500.gif

Toxic trolls haha Pressed with a wand up their nose like the troll from Harry Potter!

Archived