Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

Which song still gives you goosebumps?...

Glamourpuss

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

Marry The Night, The Edge of Glory, Gypsy, Dope, Bad Romance, Born This Way, Poker Face, Just Dance, Monster, Aura (Demo version) and Dance In The Dark.  

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Bette Davis

I've honestly played them all to death, but this one still hits a soft spot for me:

Reminds me of falling in love for the first time and the melancholy, desperation, longing and darkness that followed

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

TopazBlue

marry the night in the mv when the skylight thing changes to the moon and then those awesome grungy synths come in that sound sad but good and just oh mY GODDDDDD

🌈 Born this way, baby! 🌈 | JWT 💙 Aug 21 ⚡ ENIGMA 💙 Oct 19 ⚡ CHROMATICA BALL 💙 Aug 23

So Happy I Could Die and Bloody Mary. Most Gaga songs get me pumped up or inspired but those particular two gives me goosebumps in a kind of dark way, I love it.

Love Trumps Hate

Bradley

Too many to count actually, almost every Cheek to Cheek song

I burst into tears when I paid attention to the melody and lyrics of Lush Life, Ev'ry Time We Say Goodbye and Bang Bang a few times even in my parents' car :emma: They never saw the tears though :rip:

Glamourpuss

There's some awesome responses here. I am so glad that Gaga's music makes us feel things that no other artist or pop star can. 

One thing that I'm sure we can all agree on is that Gaga and her team put alot of work in to the production of every track. This is why her albums are never full of fillers.

I so cannot wait for when the time comes when she's hyping up the release of a new track and video. I love the excitement and the goosebumps that result from being slayed. :flutter:

But on the other hand, I'm grateful of the wait because it means she can work on the quality and blow us away. :legend:

god knows i tired

you and i

tihty (during the high notes)

autobiography (nicki)

take me to church

edit: oh you asked gaga song :chica:

bad romance, you and i, tihty, dope, alejandro, so happy i could die

just dance, paparazzi,honest eyes, captivated, speechless,mtn,edge of glory, bloody mary, dance in the dark

Archived