❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
question

What if Gaga Released Unreleased Songs as Singles

GagaKing

Featured Posts

Animal would slay now in all honesty if they updated the beat, it's catchy & it would match the R&B vibe that's about rn, if not then a House version of an unreleased love related song would kill 

kiwifromvenus

If we get Applause DWUW and GUY to number 1 and get ARTPOP back into the top 10 she may rush release ARTPOP Act II :D :D 

But we can listen to them already. She likes keeping us happy with new stuff :D

2nn3v6.jpg

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

barcodemonster

I think Out of Control would do with a feature with someone 

Brooklyn Nights I can see either smashing or flopping 

scan my barcode

Head Empty

Suprise release Partynauseous please, thank you :flirt:

I don't care if it's a bad single choice, just give me HQ audio :giveup:

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

crisTEAne

LET LOVE DOWN, OUT OF CONTROL, SUPERSTAR

; wouldn't mind if she like gave her unreleased music to other artists who revamped them (Adam Lambert- Fever). Similar to Marina and the Diamonds, I think Gaga couldn't do that because the music she writes is what she's feeling at that time. So to release unreleased music from the past wouldn't show how she's evolved from all her eras cohesively

i think perceiving albums as chapters of her life applies to gagz, yes. she's unable to write from the same point of view / perspective after a certain amount of time; thus, dropping unreleased songs wouldn't feel authentic on her part. :yes: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

kiwifromvenus

i think perceiving albums as chapters of her life applies to gagz, yes. she's unable to write from the same point of view / perspective after a certain amount of time; thus, dropping unreleased songs wouldn't feel authentic on her part. :yes: 

Maybe one day a collection of unreleased materiel as a timeline of exactly this could be a creative concept. Instead of doing greatest hits and things like that a collection with songs from each period of her life and era that reflect these changes would be neat. For the time being though I agree. :)  

crisTEAne

Maybe one day a collection of unreleased materiel as a timeline of exactly this could be a creative concept. Instead of doing greatest hits and things like that a collection with songs from each period of her life and era that reflect these changes would be neat. For the time being though I agree. :)  

that would be such a unique concept. i'd life for it, tbh.

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

kiwifromvenus

that would be such a unique concept. i'd life for it, tbh.

I reckon it'd be awesome. Definitely a more creative and in depth way to share with us fans. No expectations with it either. A greatest hits album is all good, but I think what would truly and in a raw way show how far she has come would be unreleased songs representing each ear of her life and the in between as well.   

giskardsb

Some unreleased are good but didn't fit the final album concept.  Let love down and oh well would be perfect for a Rock based album and are some of my favorite songs of hers. Second time around would be great on a Beyonce album maybe as a duet. 

Archived