💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

artRAVE DVD: Another "betrayal"?

Probglum

Featured Posts

So Gaga confirmed the artRAVE DVD was happening awhile ago (apparently). Are we still getting it? Or is the idea trashed and considered another "betrayal" amongst the fanbase? How long did the MBT DVD come out after the tour ended?

BnGGvznIYAA0frW.jpg

Discuss.8KUfEWo.gif

(Credits to PrinceGaga for providing the receipts)

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

no she didn't GGD said it was happening not Gaga & the HBO special premiered before Judas was even out and she performed Judas during the last show in Mexico

Warholian

8KUfEWo.gif

What is this beauty. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Stephen

Did she confirm it? I think it was just GGD who said it. She might have planned to release the Yahoo stream on DVD, but if so I don't blame her for changing her mind :madge:

PrinceGaga

I have a feeling she tweeted about it in a ARTPOP Q&A before the tour even started... I think that plan quickly changed to a live stream though.

We have the Livestream footage already. It's not like they need to release a DVD, if anything I expect it to be release the same time as the new album in some sort of collectors edition kind of set. The audio needs to be properly mastered for a DVD, and maybe re-cut the uncompressed footage, but otherwise they don't have too much work to do to put it out.

PrinceGaga

no she didn't GGD said it was happening not Gaga & the HBO special premiered before Judas was even out and she performed Judas during the last show in Mexico

Did she confirm it? I think it was just GGD who said it. She might have planned to release the Yahoo stream on DVD, but if so I don't blame her for changing her mind :madge:

It was never confirmed lol... just professional footage was filmed and that was for the live stream :deadbanana:

little reachers

She never confirmed that.

8KUfEWo.gif

BnGGvznIYAA0frW.jpg

8KUfEWo.gif

Hmmm, I could've SWORN she confirmed it on Twitter, which made that thought of her confirming it become imprinted into my mind, not GGD. Guess I was wrong? Does Admin run the GGD Twitter? I want to ask whoever does to provide receipts on their claim.

BnGGvznIYAA0frW.jpg

8KUfEWo.gif

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Archived