💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

On This Day in Music History...

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

-Nelly Furtado releases her comeback English album, The Spirit Indestructible. No comeback detected. 

-Carly Rae Jepsen’s debut album “Kiss” is released. Featuring the #1 hit “Call Me Maybe” and the #8 hit “Good Time”

Carly-Rae-Jepsen-Kiss-2012-album-cover.j

-The Killers release their 4th studio album “Battleborn” featuring the #78 hit “Runaways”

-P!nk releases her 6th studio album “The Truth About Love” which had 3 top 10 hits, Blow Me (#5), Try (#9), and Just Give Me a Reason (#1).

tumblr_mscyo70Jzq1s8cyg7o8_500.gif

-Britney Spears marries Kevin Federline

tumblr_m33gcnjZmj1ql5yr7o2_r1_250.gif

-John Mayer releases debut album “Room for Squares” featuring two Top 20 hits “No Such Thing” (#13) and “Your Body is a Wonderland” (#18). The album has sold 4.5 million copies. 

1232.jpg

-Color Me Badd releases debut album “C.M.B.” featuring three top 5 hits, I Wanna S*x You Up” (#2), I Adore Mi Amor (#1), All 4 Love (#1)

-Janet Jackson releases “Rhythm Nation 1814” featuring seven top 10 hits and four #1’s. The album has sold 8.5 million copies in the US.

tumblr_mg0wzoSDBz1qhdjtco1_500.gif

FrankGutz

Janet :legend:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Bad Bromance

Happy birthday Rhythm Nation!!

Yaaaasssss!!!!!!  Rhythm Nation is one of my favorite albums of all time!   Queen Janet had me bopping back in the day.   :music:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Jesse Pinkman

Yaaaasssss!!!!!!  Rhythm Nation is one of my favorite albums of all time!   Queen Janet had me bopping back in the day.   :music:

I love her. Her discography >>>>

It's science, bitch

Mister Gaga

-Britney Spears marries Kevin Federline

No one knew that the biggest decay in music's history was coming because of this :madge:

Bad Bromance

I love her. Her discography >>>>

Me, too!!  Janet Jackson is a true Queen.  I absolutely love her to pieces.   :flutter:

DiscoHeaven23

Me, too!!  Janet Jackson is a true Queen.  I absolutely love her to pieces.   :flutter:

I"m thinking of going to her concert, do you know if she's still dancing well for it?

Bad Bromance

I'm sure she's still killing it.  The last concert I went to was amazing!!   :legend:

Riot Poof

YAS @ Queen P!nk and Queen Janet. :legend:

Poor Nelly tho. :air:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived