Pop

Featured Posts

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

yeah here

http://gagadaily.com/topic/163127-gaga-shades-fan-at-alexander-wangs-show/

she sees him at 1:00 and again near the end, listen with headphones.

He didn't ask for a picture. 

then i would do the same :rip:  wtf he was thinking :air:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

I'm so glad that I stan for someone who invites her fans over to her various houses! :-) Peace and blessings to everyone! 

I'm so glad that I stan for someone who invites her fans over to her various houses! :-) Peace and blessings to everyone! 

Same here!

Peace and blessings! :sara:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

She stopped and spent over ten minutes with fans last night. Took pictures and signed stuff at 2 am. Of course a Taylor stan would be the one to post this too. Not to mention how do we even know this girl was is a "super fan"

We all know Taylor is the jesus of fans, so is Gaga, but really? Katy is great to her fans, you guys are sooooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying :lmao:

AlphaMonster

what does he ****ing say ??? 

I couldn't understand anything ! Captain help me ...

Edit: Understood it finally. Why would you cut the part she says alex is #1 from video ? =D

and the girl who thinks she got disrespected is plain dumb, and utterly ghetto..

mister max

lololol :toofunny: I dont even understand a word of what they are saying :emma:

that akward moment when you open a katy thread and roar starts playing on the radio tho :air:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Prismatic

you should be happy that katy even remembers you... i would die if katy actually remembers my face. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Archived