Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Actor Devon Bostick to play in 'TIHTY' music video

Rifek

Featured Posts

900421892459a33cea904290cb22fe5b.jpg

''If that’s not enough, catch Bostick in the forthcoming Catherine Hardwicke-directed video for Lady Gaga’s Oscar-buzzy song Till It Happens To You, penned for the campus-rape documentary The Hunting Ground.''

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/arts/awards-and-festivals/tiff/the-hottest-canadian-talent-youve-never-heard-of-but-will/article26334235/

They could get the whole world with direction, promotion and song like that!! 

I feel that 'TIHTY' PSA will be huge and it is really close. Diane with her tweet just wanted to start the fire before it's released.

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

Now wouldn't it be a surprise if he were the victim in the video? 

Regardless, still super pumped. 

That's actually a really great idea. Men being victims of assault isn't talked about enough. Scrap that, it's not in discussion at all.

although male victims aren't talked about i can guarantee the SJWs would jump on it saying the movie it's from is about only female victims and this is anti-feminist or some crap like that. 

The Child

That'd be such a great idea you know, it's so unexpected.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

asfittingasmcqueen

there were two pictures posted on facebook about a month ago that were supposed to be official stils from the music video and I remember one of them was a girl in a party, I believe, with two other guys on both sides. Im going to search for them

Rodrick Rules :green:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived