Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG5 could be closer than we think

gagzus

Featured Posts

Phoenix

Timestamps on tweets are shown in the time zone of whoever is viewing the tweet. For example, right now in Tokyo it is 3:13AM on Sept 18th. If I were to post a tweet right now in my timezone where it is 11:13AM on Sept 17th, the timestamp would show up as 3:13AM on Sept. 18th to a user viewing the tweet in Tokyo.

But still impossible to be 18th Sep in LA already? Los Angeles. It's still 17th there. Not sure I get this. 

💎

venusian

it is since a lot of people Ive seen seem to think we won't get it till Summer

were probably not even getting the whole album until q4 2016 or q1 2017

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

But still impossible to be 18th Sep in LA already? Los Angeles. It's still 17th there. Not sure I get this. 

basically the TIME is YOUR LOCAL TIME and the location is exactly that just the location it's tweeted from it doesn't show what time where the person who tweeted it is

Didymus

We have never, ever, in the history of her career had one of these "audition" rumors come true. Ever. It's clearly not the way Gaga hires dancers/extra's etc. & I'm sure a professional dancer who's serious about his/her career would never run the risk of revealing something about his/her boss and his/her job that's not supposed to get out.

This is an obvious way to get followers and that's all there is to it, girls.

Phoenix

basically the TIME is YOUR LOCAL TIME and the location is exactly that just the location it's tweeted from it doesn't show what time where the person who tweeted it is

mess

💎

were probably not even getting the whole album until q4 2016 or q1 2017

she's been recording since mid 2014 and she probably has recorded in secret too (remember she recorded Fashion! with Will and we had no idea) and if she doesn't release it in spring her team are dumb af because she's riding off of hype, if we don't get it till summer/fall/winter the momentum would be dead again and taking too long like AP did. Plus not to mention she'd be up against Taylor and Katy and possibly Beyonce

venusian

she's been recording since mid 2014 and she probably has recorded in secret too (remember she recorded Fashion! with Will and we had no idea) and if she doesn't release it in spring her team are dumb af because she's riding off of hype, if we don't get it till summer/fall/winter the momentum would be dead again and taking too long like AP did. Plus not to mention she'd be up against Taylor and Katy and possibly Beyonce

well probably get a single in spring and not an album till summer/fall. 

venusian

We have never, ever, in the history of her career had one of these "audition" rumors come true. Ever. It's clearly not the way Gaga hires dancers/extra's etc. & I'm sure a professional dancer who's serious about his/her career would never run the risk of revealing something about his/her boss and his/her job that's not supposed to get out.

This is an obvious way to get followers and that's all there is to it, girls.

plus she almost always uses her haus so theres nothing really to audition for.

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived