Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
rumor

(Lots of) Proof of Rock/MetalGa for LG5

Didymus

Featured Posts

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RedOne & Giorgio are and they're electronic, dance, pop and disco producers. There's not gonna be rock on the next album people are delusional. Plus she confirmed her next album is POP aka popular music genres and rock isn't a popular genre anymore, EDM is the popular genre now

Redone was said to be on ARTPOP and you saw how it turned out. Aaaand the popular thing makes no sense

teenagechrist

I WISH :pray: I want some glam-rock in the next album. Something like The Dope Show.

I mean, imagine The Dope Show with her vocals :legend:

feeling so hot tamale

Jesse Pinkman

I probably wont buy LG5 if it's metal which I'm almost 100% sure its not. Maybe a couple metal inspired songs but ain't nobody got time for that.

It's science, bitch

Redone was said to be on ARTPOP and you saw how it turned out. Aaaand the popular thing makes no sense

No he wasn't he said they had loose ideas (which turned out to be Gypsy's writing) and they didn't do much together & yes it does because Pop music is popular music ergo what's in the charts.

Didymus

shes sticking out her thumb, so even if she was sticking out her pinky also, that's not the real devil horns.

Read the final sentence :whitney:

Born Brave

RedOne & Giorgio are and they're electronic, dance, pop and disco producers. There's not gonna be rock on the next album people are delusional. Plus she confirmed her next album is POP aka popular music genres and rock isn't a popular genre anymore, EDM is the popular genre now

You're so delusional. RedOne just produced a country song for The Band Perry. Who knows what will be on LG5 but your thought processes and justification for your statements are completely false. Her producers will make the songs however she wants them to make them. 

Didymus

No he wasn't he said they had loose ideas (which turned out to be Gypsy's writing) and they didn't do much together & yes it does because Pop music is popular music ergo what's in the charts.

I get what you mean, but actually (and this is really a known fact you can check) pop music also is a word that nowadays refers to a very specific genre of music (not really in terms of sound but more in structure, audience and preferred medium) that you can't possibly equate with EDM at any point in history.

if YOU want Gaga to make pop/edm music then ok. But this doesn't automatically make LG5 Pop/edm. Chill down tho..

Her main genre is still electronic music, with the odd exception of (awful) songs

I'm not a big fan of You and I, but in what universe that one and Speechless are "awful" songs?

:excuseu:

FreePalestine

Born Brave

if YOU want Gaga to make pop/edm music then ok. But this doesn't automatically make LG5 Pop/edm. Chill down tho..

Preach on but something tells me he won't get the big picture. 

Read the final sentence :whitney:

I read it, but even if she was sticking out her pinky, it still wouldn't be right. some people stick out their index finger, pinky, and thumb, but that's not right, that's how you say "i love you" in American sign language, I think. your only supposed to stick up your index finger and pinky. Ronnie James Dio would be very disappointed in some people. lol

Archived