💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

news

Emmys discussion topic

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

i think the first!

Awesome! I dont get why people are saying she's performing though since there was never any mention of her performing unless I missed something?

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans

Stop guys, she's not performing :smh:

They would have hyped the sh*t out of a Gaga performance if she was performing because of the ratings and etc...

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Whispering

Yeah TIHTY

Gaga is not performing TIHTY. The Emmys are not about random performances from shows that have never been on TV and aren't nominated. They MIGHT have a performance from a show like Empire...maybe...if they already know it is going to be a big winner of the night. 

The only other possible music performance will be during the In Memoriam section of the ceremony, and that typically is accompanied by a recording or instrumental music. TIHTY is definitely not appropriate for that time. 

manicholic

I'm still not over Emmy's first tweet with the photo

If I were Gijhss I'd never recover from such betrayal

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

Gaga, listen. Don't wear a Brandon Maxwell gown to the Emmy's, wear something insane. The homos-xuals just lost Jackie Collins, we can't handle two tragedies in one weekend.

Jesse Pinkman

Gaga, listen. Don't wear a Brandon Maxwell gown to the Emmy's, wear something insane. The homos-xuals just lost Jackie Collins, we can't handle two tragedies in one weekend.

Doubt it.  Its the Emmys, not VMAs. But hey, you never know.

It's science, bitch

Doubt it.  Its the Emmys, not VMAs. But hey, you never know.

I know. She will no doubt show up in a beautiful gown. I just am craving a Swan Dress moment.

andy232000

Wait so she IS performing after all!!??? :udidnt: 

Perfect place to deubt Till It Happens To You!

presenting, not performing

• Admin changed the title to Emmys discussion topic

Archived