Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

Imagine Dragons

Head Empty

Featured Posts

Head Empty

KlwNpPl.png

Imagine Dragons, a truely amazing band originating from Las Vegas. Most well-known for hits such as Radioactive, Demons and I Bet My Life, the band has experienced an explosive rise into the spotlight following the 2012 release of their Grammy Award winning debut album Night Visions. To put a label on the group, consisting Dan Reynolds (vocals), Waybe Sermon (guitar) Ben McKee (bass) and Daniel Platzman (drums), would be a difficult task. When asked about influences, you'll hear the members naming the likes of The Beatles, Ben E. King, Willie Nelson and other pop/rock icons. Their discography lends itself to a perhaps more complicated line-up, as you'll hear blends of rock, pop, country, and electronics - but also folk, hiphop, r&b and metal and much more. But besides the music, Imagine Dragons is also known and loved for the incredibly energetic live shows, as well as their down to earth personalities and dedication to their craft.

163pEtO.png

- Night Visions (2012)
- Smoke + Mirrors (2015)
- Evolve (2017)

STUDIO EPs:

Spoiler

- Imagine Dragons (2009)
- Hell and Silence (2010)
- It's Time (2011)
- Continued Silence (2012)
- The Archive (2013)

SINGLES:

MOVIE THEMES & SPECIAL RELEASES:

Spoiler

30 Lives (iTunes Live Sessions EP)
Monster (Infinity Blade III OST)
Battle Cry (Transformers: Age Of Extinction OST)
Ready, Aim, Fire (Iron Man 3 OST)
Who We Are (The Hunger Games: Catching Fire OST)
Warriors (The Divergent Series: Insurgent OST)
I Was Me (Refugee crisis charity song)
Not Today (Me Before You OST)
Sucker For Pain (with Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa, Ty Dolla $ign andLogic featuring X Ambassadors) (Suicide Squad OST)
Levitate (Passengers OST)

Thread will be updated and expanded over time!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Night visions is simply amazing. Nothing left to say, Bleeding out and Radioactive as well are the gems of the album. I don't like that much the cover :( I preferred the one of Continued Silence EP

Question: is Roots an outtake of Continued Silence? The artwork reminds the EP one

Head Empty

Night visions is simply amazing. Nothing left to say, Bleeding out and Radioactive as well are the gems of the album. I don't like that much the cover :( I preferred the one of Continued Silence EP

Question: is Roots an outtake of Continued Silence? The artwork reminds the EP one

I'd say the song was written after the release of Smoke + Mirrors, as they are continually writing new music. But both the art for Continued Silence as well as Roots were made by Louis Lander Deacon, so seeing similarities makes sense :yes:

I'd say the song was written after the release of Smoke + Mirrors, as they are continually writing new music. But both the art for Continued Silence as well as Roots were made by Louis Lander Deacon, so seeing similarities makes sense :yes:

Now its clear! Thanks, I wish I knew more of them but unfortunately there's no ImagineDragonsDaily :miley:

Head Empty

Now its clear! Thanks, I wish I knew more of them but unfortunately there's no ImagineDragonsDaily :miley:

http://imaginedragonsdaily.tumblr.com/ :teehee:

Sadly it's not a forum, but it's still a nice source of news. And I'll be posting a thing or two about them in this thread so hopefully that helps :sweat:. If only there were more Imagine Dragons fans on this forum :koons:

Bradley

I never thought I'd love a band until Imagine Dragons. They simply are amazing! Literally, they inject me with very interesting visions when I listen to their music. Maybe that was what Night Visions intended to do.

Head Empty

And let's not forget how amazing they are live:

I mean, Dan literally went flying during Radioactive on the Night Visions Tour:

RebeldeFaith

Nothing Left To Say and Demons are my favorite Imagine Dragons songs. I discovered them about two years ago along with AWOLNATION. The somehow reminded me to Coldplay.

The Night Visions live DVD is one of my favorites. I can watch it repeatedly all day, same as their music. I hope they release one for the Smoke + Mirrors tour but with the full setlist.

They came to Puerto Rico back in April but I couldn't go to the concert and I regret it so much. When I knew Vivanativa was the opening act I almost cry. Hopefully they'll comeback.

Something something idk

Loving the praise for Nothing Left to Say, that and Shots are probably favorite songs by them.

I like their style and how diverse they can be. Smoke + Mirrors is great but Night Visions superior imo.

I need to re-listen to their albums again.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Head Empty

Currently they seem to have a music video in the making for Roots, so they're giving it the proper single treatment. I wonder if this means no more singles from Smoke + Mirrors :omg:.

I'd have loved it if any of Polaroid, Dream, Summer or I'm So Sorry had become a single.

Head Empty

It can't be the first single of a new album..right?

Nah, they talk about the song and the potential of a next album here: 

They just wanted to release this song, but they're not really thinking about a new album yet.

Head Empty

I'm still not over the fact that they covered this song on the Smoke + Mirrors tour in Australia :giveup:. This song has such a huge nostalgia factor for me because I heard it a lot when I was little, but IMO this version is better :laughga:. I'd love a studio version of this.

Apparently they switch these covers up from time to time, so I wonder what they'll do when I see them in Amsterdam next year :wao:

Last time I saw them live they did a small part of Stand By Me, which sort-off had become a standard part of their repetoire.

So this song must really be something special, since both of my faves like to cover it :usrs:

Archived