opinion

ThinGa slays everyone and everything

Bitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is where I am on the issue. 

Just to give you some information I am a woman the same age as Gaga who is a little bit overweight. I have been everywhere from extremely thin, to fat,to thick and everywhere in between. Originally dresing up as Gaga was inspiration for becoming for ands dressing up as her. Currently I have reverted back to a heavier weight and am upset about this. I have had problems with self esteem ands self loathing. Trying hard the past few weeks to get back on track wit my health and loving myself again at any size. 

Then people throw comments like these around. Slim and thin meaning better to them. It's hurtful and it's rude. Especially when you are neither the gender you're ****yzing or even attracted to that gender. Justsaying.

Fit isn't always prettier, but it can be. It certainly can be better health wise. But aesthetically it's up to your eyes.

Just think before you speak. Okay Gagadaily? You don't know who you might be hurting.

Then people throw comments like these around. Slim and thin meaning better to them. It's hurtful and it's rude. 

Just think before you speak. Okay Gagadaily? You don't know who you might be hurting.

What are you talking about? How is it rude for someone to say that they like a thin body?? It is just a personal preference without offending those who are overweight.

If someone says that they like bald guys should i feel hurt because i have hair?

What kind of logic is that? 

What are you talking about? How is it rude for someone to say that they like a thin body?? It is just a personal preference without offending those who are overweight.

If someone says that they like bald guys should i feel hurt because i have hair?

What kind of logic is that? 

But they aren't saying that they LIKE  thin bodies, they are saying they are better. Or they say that she is better thin or fit. The ones that say it is their preference are saying something a whole lot different than those saying Thinga  is betterr.

Seriously some of you should get a life or a personal trainer. Or both.

this comment right here is rude. Assuming those that are not okay with these statements aren't fit or trying to be fit. 

codymonster

I like when she feels confident and happy tbh. I couldn't care less if she's thicker or slimmer, as long as she is healthy and feeling fierce and sassy :gaga: 

But they aren't saying that they LIKE  thin bodies, they are saying they are better. Or they say that she is better thin or fit. The ones that say it is their preference are saying something a whole lot different than those saying Thinga  is betterr.

When you like something you like it because IN YOUR EYES is better than something else. 

I like bald guys because TO ME they look better than guys with hair.

I like short guys because TO ME they look better than tall ones. What's wrong with that?

Yes, in my eyes Gaga looks better when she is thin because her body and her face look better and the outfits look better on her too. This is my personal taste and preference and not a general truth that you all have to agree with me. Someone else said they like gaga with curves and i totally respect their opinion.

If i was skinny should i be feeling hurt because someone likes curves? No, it's just a personal taste.

this comment right here is rude. Assuming those that are not okay with these statements aren't fit or trying to be fit. 

Some people here coming for those who just exressed their preference for thinGa without offending others are rude and pressed and insecure talking bull$hit and nonsense crap. And it's ok to be insecure but you should respect others' opinion when it's well expressed without offending anyone.

how would you describe her?

She's just like normal isn't she? Like she's looked really thin in some outfits, then I saw one of her in a dress and I don't think she looked particularly thin, just kind of average?

Archived