Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Years & Years, anyone?

DSK

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They have a few bops, but saw them live and got such a bad vibe from them, especially Olly.

Sorry :lolly:

I enjoyed them live but they did feel very distant (and not in a good, quirky way like MØ), almost as if they didn't want to be there or were uncomfortable :sweat: 

Obsessed with themmmmmm :sara:

I love the whole album! Stand outs are definitely Desire, Shine, Ties, Border, Take Shelter, Gold, I Want To Love. 

URFUTUREFAV

Anyone else here is also obsessed about Years & Years as I am?

It's like, they're ALMOST taking Gaga's place as my favorite music to listen to recently.

They just have one album - Communion - but EVERY SINGLE SONG on it is just about perfect. Impossible not to like.

And for some reason I can relate their music to Gaga's. Don't know how or why, I just do.

So, any other Years & Years admirer out there? What's your opinion on their album? On the band? Favorite song? Think they'll be huge in a short future?

Saaaaaame like YAAAASSS my fav song is real and i think theyre ****ing legendary

People hate what they don't understand.

StarryNight

@DSK I swear I wanted to make this thread :giveup: I'm experiencing the same thing with them as I experienced with Gaga, total obsession with their music, videos, acoustic versions, instrumentals and everything else. Somehow I truly feel connected with the music, lyric, message... :giveup:   They are like second gaga to me, if that make any sense :rip: 

Archived