đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will KP4 outsell TS4?

Pop

Featured Posts

As we know, Taylor Swift's fourth studio album Red was another smash success for the "I Knew You Were Trouble" singer.

Will the "This Is How We Do" singer Katy Perry be able to match the success of Red with her upcoming KP4 album?

Red:

World: 6,000,000[K]
US: 4,160,000[L]
JPN: 256,000[M]
UK: 510,107[N]

KP4:

?

Discuss! :hunty:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

this is going to get ugly :excuseu:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Just because 1989 is getting dragged to the pits of hell in that other thread, you decide to make this one? Petty. Then again what can you expect from a swifty :rofl:

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

malazam

No she's not an album seller and you know it :rip:

Last time we said that and she outsold ARTPOP.....

another shot before we kiss the other side

Prismatic

but her album sales are pretty consistent though. i would love to see my fave gain more album sales, but if she's snatch sales from singles, then slay. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

Ladey Gagz

The numbers still aren't really impressive, it was ARTPOP that underperformed, not that Prism did better than expected :emma:

Bleachella

Just because 1989 is getting dragged to the pits of hell in that other thread, you decide to make this one? Petty. Then again what can you expect from a swifty :rofl:

What's even more petty is that you come for swifties at every chance you get. Do we really matter that much to you? :rofl: 

What's even more petty is that you come for swifties at every chance you get. Do we really matter that much to you? :rofl: 

Don't ever think of yourself (or swifties :rofl:) that highly pls  

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Bette Davis

I really don't think so. I can't really see Katy outdoing Teenage Dream, which as of as of Oct 2013 had sold 5.7m copies ww (doubt its changed much since then).

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Archived