Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5 vs KP4

Creyk

Featured Posts

Isn't Lady Gaga a bigger name than Perry?

I mean, if you are still living in 2012 then yes she is I guess.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23

Katy seems to be on a down, while Gagas on an up. I think Katy's next era will be her most trying one. I feel like people are a bit sick of her. 

monketsharona

After what Gaga said in the press lately, I really think LG5 won't be out until late 2016 or even 2017... Not being pessimistic but let's be prepared...

I feel like KP4 will be out before LG5.

LeoFameMonster

Lady Gaga clearly! history shows that Gaga outsells Katy Perry with the exception of ARTPOP but given the fact that ARTPOP had a lot of issues its understandable.

Prism only sold 28 k more than ARTPOP but for Katy Perry 286 000 is successful where Gaga those numbers are bad.

I truly believe LG5 will have great sales, the numbers will be Gaga worthy numbers atleast 500k first week, while katy will still get her regular sales numbers under 300k first week. If after all the singles off teenage dream and then her next album (prism) didn't crack 300k first week what makes people think Prism with 2 hits will help her 4th album do good. 

Brooke Candy

It's absolutely DISGUSTING to see so Many people saying Katy Perry/KP4 :wtf:

I feel like i'm the only one who actually still has faith in the queen of music. Anyways, Gaga is coming to take over the world again with LG5. Just wait and see

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Riot Poof

If Taylor never had a failing era I don't see why Katy would have to have one....

The thing is that Taylor's career is still young. It's not like Taylor had a 20/30-year career with no flops.

Anyways, I believe that both of them are bound to flop eventually. Unless a clairvoyant or time-traveller can prove me wrong, I'll stick to these beliefs.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

monketsharona

It's absolutely DISGUSTING to see so Many people saying Katy Perry/KP4 :wtf:

I feel like i'm the only one who actually still has faith in the queen of music. Anyways, Gaga is coming to take over the world again with LG5. Just wait and see

completely agree with this... People are underestimated Gaga's power too much...

It's not like Katy Perry will slay every eras... 

After what Gaga said in the press lately, I really think LG5 won't be out until late 2016 or even 2017..

That made me throw up a little....it better not be true :omg:

monketsharona

That made me throw up a little....it better not be true :omg:

I hope so but you know it's Gaga... To me she has worked a lot on LG5, but if most of you are right and she hasn't recorded a lot, it's going to be hard to get something until late 2016 at least...

It takes time to record demos, picking the goods songs, making the final versions, having Interscope approval, remaking some songs and releasing everything...

Fiona Apple

I mean, if you are still living in 2012 then yes she is I guess.

OMG Katy had a bigger album .She is so much bigger now ,right? Of course she is more popular atm.But it's way easier for Gaga to sell albums than Katy..Just think about it.. Katy debuted with 286.000 and had a SMASH HIT that went #1 and sold 10m worldwide.. Gaga debuted with 258.000 (and higher than Katy worldwide) which a hit that was kinda big but hardly sold half as much as Roar did... Then ARTPOP era died VERY quickly so their album sales difference became kinda big but that doesn't make Katy a bigger name

Fiona Apple

Yes but, Katy didn't have the 'Gaga is fat', 'Gaga is Gay', 'Gaga cancels tour (which wasn't her fault, but still caused some backlash)' backlash :rip: At the moment, Katy is a bigger name than Gaga. 

Gaga is a controversal artist... She had comments like that since the beggining of her career.. You know.."Gaga is a man" "Gaga has a dick" "Gaga is ugly" "Gaga is satanic"..

monketsharona

Gaga is a controversal artist... She had comments like that since the beggining of her career.. You know.."Gaga is a man" "Gaga has a dick" "Gaga is ugly" "Gaga is satanic"..

yeah and she had great and successful eras even with those comments...

Gaga will sell very good with a great promo schedule. She had sold 2.5 million copies of ARTPOP with the worst promo spot she could have in her whole career. She has sold +1 million copies of a Jazz album. She's still a big seller... Let's not pretend she's not achieving to hit good sales anymore...

Nicki Minaj, Madonna, Britney failed a lot more with their last albums... 

Archived