💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you like the Rebel Heart demos better than the finished one?

froot

Featured Posts

Hi! I am always searching up demo versions of every song, and I came across the Rebl Heart ones, and I FELL IN LOVE! So I thought why not do which ones better!

Rebel Heart:

Heres the demo version ^

And heres the finished track:

Personally the demo is the best version ever and I have downloaded it and it's used on my iTunes instead of the finished version

Devil Pray:

Demo ^

Finished:

I don't really know about this too be honest

Bitch I'm Madonna:

Demo ^

Finished:

I love the intro on the demo but not the full :P

Illuminati:

?

There are tons more but these are possibly the top, what do you think, got anymore demos you like? I love Rebel Heart! What about you!?

feel the fever

In some cases yeah, but I'm glad they changed living for love. Not that it improves the song, but better for her to avoid comparisons to Kiesza

EDIT: That RH demo is pitched by the way, but that was probably obvious :air:

Ladey Gagz

I did at first, but the finished ones grew on me and they're more polished so right now, no

Although I don't see why they left out Revolution, it was a great song

Rebel Heart's demo sounds more like Avicii featuring Madonna so I see why they changed it, but out of all this only the RH demo is better than the final.

I can't even remember how most of the demos sounded tbh. Listening back to that Devil Pray demo now though, the album version is sooo much better.

A lot of the demos have some good production elements that would've sounded good on the finished versions, but from what I've heard it seems the final ones are better.

Does anyone have a link to ALL the demos to download?

I searched the demos in Youtube (for the RH one it's better to use the lyuric video on here as it's hq) and just maybe go on to Youtube Converters?

feel the fever

SychosSoChic

Wash Over Me Demo version is one of my favourite songs.

The album version is a mess imo and I feel like the album is a mess comprised of amazing bops and boring songs.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Listening to LFL demo now and I kinda prefer it, but the drop is veeeeery Kiesza and some of the structure seems a tad disjointed, but I guess it's just a demo. Love the piano in the chorus before the drop though.

Wash Over Me Demo version is one of my favourite songs.

I really like that too :legend:

I also prefer the demo version of Bitch I'm Madonna, there is more anger in her voice in that one which I love.

Also, Joan of Arc demo is better, it's kinda slower and more stripped back which fits the song more.

Oh and the essential Madonna bop - Trust No Bitch is so amazing :legend: It doesn't even need an album version, that can not be perfected.

Archived