Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Would MANiCURE smash if it was a single?

Yanko

?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. ?

Featured Posts

Spanish Eyes

MANiCURE or Gypsy easily could have gone top 20, top 10 with good promotion. Both are instantly catchy. I believe Gaga chose GUY to sort of "go down with the ship" because in no world is that song instantly catchy.

MANiCURE or Gypsy easily could have gone top 20, top 10 with good promotion. Both are instantly catchy. I believe Gaga chose GUY to sort of "go down with the ship" because in no world is that song instantly catchy.

She chose it because all the fans told her to do it

Spanish Eyes

She chose it because all the fans told her to do it

I don't recall that, but I'll take your word for it. I'm not complaining because the GUY video is amazing, but still. If you think in terms of charts/sales, it was a risk right from the start.

Mister Gaga

Top 20, or even 30. Something like This Is How We Do. It's not single worthy imo. Sexxx Dreams deserved to be a single :crossed:

kiwifromvenus

All of ARTPOP should have been singles. Should just release them all at once. Top15 - with each song holding a place in the top 15. 

Honestly, ARTPOP was full of single material. MANiCURE, Venus, Sexxx Dreams, Gypsy, Fashion!, and even G.U.Y. were obvious single choices, to me. Too bad Gaga's management and her went separate ways; it made Gaga's album release incredibly messy and made it for the media easier to spread rumors and discredit ARTPOP's successes.

Didymus

Top 20 tbh :later:

Really don't get what people see in that song I mean it's a good album track but in what multiverse would that become a smash outside of this fanbase?

Archived