Jump to content
society

Kim Davis: "I am being forced to disobey God"


Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

She can't be fired. She is an elected official. She has to be impeached. That's why this entire thing is a mess :rip:ย Apparently a lot of the people in that area (the voters) agree with her so....ย 

Oh yeah, forgot that tidbit.ย 

Impeach her then. She's blatantly going against the law of the land, if a non-elected person broke the law they would be jailed in a heartbeat. This is a mess, you can't pick and choose what you want to follow

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.
Link to post
Share on other sites

So EVERYTHING in her occupation is ok for her god? I highly doubt it, religious laws and state laws are not the same things. She's just a homophobe, a boring one at that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

i understand she is being forced to disobey God, and I understand she does not want to be in the spotlight, or be a whipping post, or be a hero. she could just quit her job, BUT SHE WANTS TO BE AN EXAMPLE.ย  NOBODY HAS TO GO ALONG WITH THIS.ย  I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH HER.

Link to post
Share on other sites

VOLANTIS

for the al'mighty and not the bling :legend:

omfgย :sharon:ย WTF IS OXYGEN ย :air:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
Link to post
Share on other sites

Than go work in a churche you dumb.......no one is forcing u to do a job....its your own will.....how stupid is she

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"
Link to post
Share on other sites

Riot Poof

She doesn't want to disobey her God... but would she be willing to quit her job and find one that pays less but fits with her religious morals?

Religious people like her need to learn how to compromise. Just because the US is about religious freedom doesn't mean we have to bend over backwards to please all the zealots. Besides, there are many Christians who are OK with marriage equality.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ugh... Whether she thinks it's moral or not, Jesus said we need to obey the law. By not doing this, she is going against his word.ย 

Link to post
Share on other sites

RAMROD

Except God doesn't like you, Kim Davis :fan:

What you believe is politicised religion.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ โฑแต'แตแตƒ สฐโฑแต— แตˆแต‰แถ สณแต’หขแต— แต’โฟ สธแตƒ, หกแต‰แต—'หข แตแต‰แต— โฑแต— แต‡หกแตƒแถปโฑโฟแต๏น— (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก
Link to post
Share on other sites

Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment.

Romans 13:1-5

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...