Morphine Prince 110,034 Posted September 14, 2015 Share Posted September 14, 2015 Kim Davis, the embattled county clerk who was jailed for refusing to issue marriage licenses in the wake of the Supreme Court's ruling on same-s-x marriage, said Monday that she is being "forced to disobey her God" by allowing her office to issue licenses to gay couples.Last week upon being released from detention, Davis was warned by U.S. District Judge David Bunning not to interfere with the issuing of marriage licenses, directly or indirectly, or face further time behind bars for contempt."I want the whole world to know ... If any [deputy clerk] feels that they must issue an unauthorized license to avoid being thrown in jail, I understand their tough choice, and I will take no action against them. However, any unauthorized license that they issue will not have my name, my title or my authority on it. Instead, the license will state that they are issued pursuant to a federal court order."She said that having her name on the marriage certificate, whether she signs it or not, "authorizes marriage that conflicts with God's definition of marriage as a union between one man and one woman [and] violates my deeply-held religious convictions and conscience. For me, this would be an act of disobedience to my God."Whether I personally issue the license or whether one of my deputies issues it, the result is the same. The license is issued under the authority of Kim Davis, County Clerk of Rowan County.""I don't want to have this conflict. I don't want to be in the spotlight, and I certainly don't want to be a whipping post; I am no hero," Davis said. "I just want to serve my neighbors quietly without violating my conscience. And so this morning, I am forced to fashion a remedy that reconciles my conscience with Judge Bunning's orders. Effective immediately and until an accommodation is provided by those with the authority to provide it, any marriage license issued by my office will not be issued or authorized by me."Source: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ky-clerk-i-am-being-forced-to-disobey-god/ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zsolti 2,688 Posted September 14, 2015 Share Posted September 14, 2015 do your job you old cüntess and let the kentucky homos put a ring on it Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Travis 543 Posted September 14, 2015 Share Posted September 14, 2015 I'm so sick of hearing about this ****. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
johnpe 916 Posted September 14, 2015 Share Posted September 14, 2015 This b---h is still not fired? MAKE IT WORK Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
SlaeUrAnus 16,111 Posted September 14, 2015 Share Posted September 14, 2015 Stop using the Bible and Gods name to cover your ignorance! Stupid cow. In my messy era. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Zilla 13,467 Posted September 14, 2015 Share Posted September 14, 2015 Either quit or fire her. If I did that at my job I would've been fired weeks ago. I guess she doesn't want to lose her 80k yearly salary 𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tumblr 1,846 Posted September 14, 2015 Share Posted September 14, 2015 Just become a ****ing nun already and quit your job Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
TheOriginalOne 11,659 Posted September 14, 2015 Share Posted September 14, 2015 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,034 Posted September 14, 2015 Author Share Posted September 14, 2015 Either quit or fire her. If I did that at my job I would've been fired weeks ago. I guess she doesn't want to lose her 80k yearly salary She can't be fired. She is an elected official. She has to be impeached. That's why this entire thing is a mess Apparently a lot of the people in that area (the voters) agree with her so.... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Voltaire 4,531 Posted September 14, 2015 Share Posted September 14, 2015 I'm proud of the deputy that has said he will issue them even if she tries to stop him. Candy is dandy but liquor is quicker Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
VOLANTIS 16,507 Posted September 14, 2015 Share Posted September 14, 2015 She can just Quit.... She shouldn't have to eat what she doesn't earn. Her God will feed her. I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Pop 4,541 Posted September 14, 2015 Share Posted September 14, 2015 SOLUTION:If you don't agree with the ethical principles of your job, just QUIT! Find another job, boo. The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
jomonster12 239 Posted September 14, 2015 Share Posted September 14, 2015 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,034 Posted September 14, 2015 Author Share Posted September 14, 2015 SOLUTION:If you don't agree with the ethical principles of your job, just QUIT! Find another job, boo. She doesn't want to give up that 80k salary. She knows if she quits she'll be bagging groceries at her local market. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Popo 3,781 Posted September 14, 2015 Share Posted September 14, 2015 She doesn't want to give up that 80k salary. She knows if she quits she'll be bagging groceries at her local market. for the al'mighty and not the bling Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.