💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga put her face back to normal? (Prior to 2012)

Kanye West

Featured Posts

Apart from aging she still looks the same  

COtwPrqUsAAJxgP.jpg:large

i just noticed it looks like she's stoned in the second pic bc of her eyes, either that or she was crying before idk.

Plus i agree the only differences are she's nearly 30 now where as she was 22/23 in the first pic and she wears less heavy makeup now bc it's the trend

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaneybaby

by change her face do u mean become anorexic again? lol her face is the same just fuller. Should YOU look like you did 7 years ago?? 

i just noticed it looks like she's stoned in the second pic bc of her eyes, either that or she was crying before idk.

Maybe she was crying because of the Grammy, o the spotlights

Bette Davis

I actually love her face now

Agreed, she's starting to look natural and like her old self again :flutter: the following pic looks like it could be from years ago.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Jesse Pinkman

Agreed, she's starting to look natural and like her old self again :flutter: the following pic looks like it could be from years ago.

Yes! & I also love her face now bbecause its more mature. She's grown into her bone structure. She's aging like fine wine if you ask me. Thank god she stopped doing all of that mess she did in 2012..

It's science, bitch

JusKeepBreathin

You can't change the shape of your nose with tape. Also Gaga's weight has really fluctuated through the years, which can affect the face slightly. The only difference is the lips in the 2012 photos.

tumblr_mhtijg6b9T1qzy531o1_500.jpg

tumblr_mm6x4fKDFD1qzy531o1_500.jpg

http://gagaimages.co/albums/Appareances/2012/fame launch london harrods oct 7/43.jpg

tumblr_ms7mx4a2xR1rx4kzzo1_500.jpg

http://gagaimages.co/albums/Appareances/2014/oscars 2014/red carpet/39.jpg

903ceec060ac41423e725a6f65c17092.jpg

And I think we shouldn't worry about Gaga's choices in life, It's her face, not ours. She hasn't done anything permanent to her face. At least her nose hasn't changed at all. She is a grown and mature woman and makes her own choices. I bet Gaga wouldn't enjoy reading this topic

2013 and 2014 are flawless. I think most stars women think more make up equals more beautiful. Those pictures clearly show less make up is more beautiful. She looks stunning with little make up. Even 2015 has too much make up on the eyes. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

MonsterOfSpain

The first one is heavily photoshopped, not a candid.

The face tape drove me nuts when she was using it everday tbh, it made her look awful and like she was making a dumb expression all the time, like she was smirking and high. Perfect example:

gaga-apr12.jpg

Add on top of that her poor styling in 2013-2014 and the overall effect was that she was trying too hard to look beautiful and failing, as opposed to being effortlessly stunning as she was prior.

As someone else pointed out she's cut back on the crap a lot this year and she mostly looks like herself again. Compare the above pic to her Oscars 2015 looks. Age doesn't completely change the shape of your eyes, lips, and cheeks within two years, especially not when you're in your twenties.

I ddon't understand how face tape works but I agree she looked linda strange in that pic. The only thing I can say is that now she's looking better than ever, so I hope she doesn't do weird things on her face anymore if she ever did :shrug: 

TimisaMonster

I don't like Gaga using injections but face tape, masks, and spa treatments are fine

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Apart from aging she still looks the same  

COtwPrqUsAAJxgP.jpg:large

Someone please put bangs and nude lipstick on grammyGa so we can compare. 

FreePalestine

Tbh I think she looked the most beautiful during the Applause era. She had taken a break from the media and daily work. But anyway, my answer is that she shouldn't use the face tape since it has some bad effects. Lip injections are also pretty unneccessary, but she only did them in 2012 and surprisingly her lips looked pretty natural. She's beautiful anyway and I wouldn't even care if she didn't use much makeup as long as she has eyebrows :laughga:

You act like she is looking like Ronald McDonald and is Humpty Dumpty, putting her face back together again :crossed:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

I think she might be a little insecure about her face/weight, so that's why she's excessively doing facetape/ lip injections. 

Warholian

Someone please put bangs and nude lipstick on grammyGa so we can compare. 

Z1Dk68n.jpg

I'm not a fan.

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived