Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Things we wouldn't have had if it wasn't for ARTPOP

Dramatica

Featured Posts

If it wasn't ARTPOP her old manager would probably still be with her and we won't be getting any of this rn. Be grateful and I loved ARTPOP era btw

MAKE IT WORK

RebeldeFaith

ARTPOP was the first era that I witnessed from the beginning to the end and for me it was exceptional.

I just wanted to see more Petga, Volantis and the 2.0 dresses. I was completely satisfied with the rest.

Something something idk

Bradley

Feeling nostalgic af :pray:

I'm too lazy to point out everything but I appreciate

EVERY SINGLE THING SHE'S EVER MADE OUT OF ARTPOP

Now I know some of you are gonna tell me that if she didn't make ARTPOP, something else would have been produced. I get it but the thing is the replacements are going to be very different from ARTPOP, yes they might be better but as far as I am concerned, ARTPOP is a high quality album melodically and represents my biggest and most enriching experience in listening to music and I would NEVER forgo this experience if I had the chance to make a choice between ARTPOP and other possible outcomes. ARTPOP was beautiful and unique and nothing could take its place.

The Applause VMA performance is my favorite in this era. Everytime I see that transformation from her different eras always give me goosebumps. :legend:

And also if ARTPOP era didn't exist, we probably don't have C2C era(which also receive hate from some fans) that totally enhanced her vocals that also made her way to a legendary Oscar performance.

tumblr_nk8e67zfuq1r6vczeo1_400.gif

All I ever wanted was 🅻🅾🆅🅴

I'd be perfectly fine if we didn't have #5 tbh. Not here for MaterialGa. :coffee:

My favorite ARTPOP moments are this and Swinefest.

WTF I have never seen this before! :shocked: Love the vocals, wow!

Archived