đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Honest Question to fandom.

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

Bradley

katy perry music is so much gayer, but gagas music is condidered gay and hers isn't.

what is life?!?!?!

I agree. Katy's music is gayer but Gaga is recognized as a gay icon she fervently fights for gay rights and always talks about how her show is gay herself is gay and her fans are gay I think that's why.

katy perry music is so much gayer, but gagas music is condidered gay and hers isn't.

what is life?!?!?!

The difference is that the only gay activism she has ever done was that gay kiss in Firework. And she made some really problematic songs for the cause, Ur So Gay and I Kissed A Girl. Katy never aimed the gay audience, she just happens to have a lot of gay fans cause gay people tend to like pop divas. Besides, Katy has a much more s-xual imagery than Gaga (even tho Gaga is wearing just lingerie in basically every video) which gets her a "fap factor" with the str8 audience.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

RebeldeFaith

I'm straight too and I blast my speakers when I play her music. She is an artist like any other, what she represents should not identify you unless you want to. Don't mind other people commentaries about something they don't know of. At the end of the day your s-xuality and the artists you like is your own business.

Something something idk

No, of course not.

Just don't turn the narrative around and make it into "she's alienating her straight fans- now straights are being forgotten". Oddly enough, that happens a lot and it just goes right over their heads how problematic that really is.

3 points in and ready for more

Riot Poof

lol of course it's OK. Nobody here is seriously gonna treat you any differently because you're not a gay guy. There are plenty of fans who aren't gay guys.

What makes Lady Gaga "gay" is that she's a flamboyant diva who's also a gay activist.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Dramatica

Of course you are :nick:

The thing is, not all artists are LGBT-friendly (or in her case a part of the LGBT community), and not all of them have spoken openly and did things to change the situation. And most of all, not all of them care.

The LGBT community needs love, desperately, because we have been ignored for so long and even now it's so hard to admit that you're gay, and that your environment (family, friends, co-workers etc) may not accept you anymore. So when you have an artist that tells you that the only reason they open their eyes in the morning is to stand by you, support you and love you, you can't help but feel different about that artist.

Queen of gays? Yes

Queen of straights? Yes

What matters is that she cares about human beings.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

kiwifromvenus

Of course you are :nick:

The thing is, not all artists are LGBT-friendly (or in her case a part of the LGBT community), and not all of them have spoken openly and did things to change the situation. And most of all, not all of them care.

The LGBT community needs love, desperately, because we have been ignored for so long and even now it's so hard to admit that you're gay, and that your environment (family, friends, co-workers etc) may not accept you anymore. So when you have an artist that tells you that the only reason they open their eyes in the morning is to stand by you, support you and love you, you can't help but feel different about that artist.

Queen of gays? Yes

Queen of straights? Yes

:legend:A P P L A U S E

crisTEAne

So when you have an artist that tells you that the only reason they open their eyes in the morning is to stand by you, support you and love you, you can't help but feel different about that artist.

you put it so beautifully. :flutter: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived