💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Honest Question to fandom.

GagaisHotAF

Featured Posts

GagaisHotAF

Is it okay if a fan is not gay? I see a lot of posts about how she is Queen of Gays or some say that everyone in this fandom is gay. But I'm straight.... What makes her "gay"?

Probably on Grindr

Evan Peters

nothing, people just like generalize her fans because she's open on her support of the gay community + bc she has a large following from the community as well. it's the same thing with lana and marina too. it's really weird tbh bc music isn't really aimed at a specific group. if you like it then you like it, s-xuality nor gender should matter 

emma roberts is an abuser

Honey, don't let a forum full of strangers that you'll never meet in real life tell you who you are. It's okay for you to be anything. People say Gaga fans are gay cause they live swimming in stereotypes.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

TimisaMonster

There's fans of hers that aren't gay and to stereotype that we all are is wrong and stupid...

BTW really solidified the image in the GP's mind that she's a gay icon and 99.99% of her fans are gay...that's not true. That's also another reason she lost a lot of support...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

GagaisHotAF

Honey, don't let a forum full of strangers that you'll never meet in real life tell you who you are. It's okay for you to be anything. People say Gaga fans are gay cause they live swimming in stereotypes.

i'm talking about people in the fandom. My friends and family known I love her and they know I'm straight. Its usually music fans on twitter and people in the fandom. But thank you Red :)

Probably on Grindr

stick around and you'll also star typing  "queen yaaaas" every time she takes a photo because theres nothing else to say 

those are just stereotypes, ignore it and enjoy the music 

GagaisHotAF

There's fans of hers that aren't gay and to stereotype that we all are is wrong and stupid...

BTW really solidified the image in the GP's mind that she's a gay icon and 99.99% of her fans are gay...that's not true. That's also another reason she lost a lot of support...

Actually the funny thing is that the people I know think that she is crazy but talented. They don't believe or know about that stereotype. Just people online haha.

Probably on Grindr

i'm talking about people in the fandom. My friends and family known I love her and they know I'm straight. Its usually music fans on twitter and people in the fandom. But thank you Red :)

But that's what I mean, no one here knows you, they are just assuming everyone in this fanbase is gay because, theoretically, all Gaga fans are gay but whatever. They don't own your s-xuality, you do. Don't you ever feel excluded from this group cause you are str8.

Feel excluded from this group only if you don't like Venus :coffee: (just kidding.)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Bette Davis

Of course! Everyone is welcome. I just think female popstars in general appeal more to gays, but liking her doesn't make you gay.. Not that that would be a bad thing ;)

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

degenerate

Okay but let's not pretend that a good majority of males who check for female pop stars online aren't gay.

Not disagreeing and obviously not okay to stereotype, but this is truthful

GagaisHotAF

Okay but let's not pretend that a good majority of males who check for female pop stars online aren't gay.

true. But they could be stalkers or looking for a picture online to wank too. She is the only popstar I follow. Before I was a fan of her I was a boy who thought she was hot and cool. Then I realized how awesome and talented she is. I do understand most straight guys don't obsess over Gaga like I do. 

Probably on Grindr

Speechless makes me feel like im 42 , washed up in a bar and crying every time I hear it. And I listen to it like every other day . Im a lifer

Thomas P

katy perry music is so much gayer, but gagas music is condidered gay and hers isn't.

what is life?!?!?!

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Sizzily

At least you're not a homophobic asshole. Some straight male fans are :madge:.

I think its because the VMA speeches she did thanking the gays and BTW and her gay activism. People can be small minded and assume if you like Gaga you can't be straight.

One Banned Boi

Archived