💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Don't you guys think that Gaga is the best artist ever?

Stephen

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

She is definitely one of the best artists out there for sure.  She has a powerful voice that she can transform into an angelic tone whenever she sees fit.  Gaga is also a talented actress.  You can see it in her eyes that she's totally in character.  I love that woman so damn much!!!   :queenga:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

DeleteMyAccount

Well she's one of the best things that has veered happened in my life.  So, I guess that question could be yes.  However, it's an obviously debatable subject.  But again, she is one of the most refreshing, interesting, and talented people to emerge in mainstream culture (in regards to our generation).

PartySick

I think she's the best artist I've ever encountered (and coming from an MJ stan, that's saying something).

No other artist that I've seen is so serious and so into their craft. No other artist lives their work 24/7. No one else has been able to affect my life the way she has. She impresses me with how she fights back the industry and their "pop princess dress code" and just does whatever she wants to do and if she doesn't believe in it, she won't do it. Even when the whole world (Monsters included) is saying "no", she does it because it's authentic. 

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

djBuffoon

It's a bold statement to make, but I see where you're coming from. The amount of talent and vision and ambition in one person is astonishing to me.

She has SO MUCH to offer, and who knows where she goes next from here. In terms of potential and just how far she can go in her evolution as an artist, and in vastly different avenues, no other artist nowadays can come close.

It's her depth of talent that impresses me.  Besides singing pop and jazz, playing piano, writing music and lyrics, costume design, and set design, she designs grand concepts (her eras) and makes sure everything artistically fits together.  Now we can add acting to the list.  All that said, I think she shines even brighter as a person.

I live outside the space time continuum.

GagaisHotAF

Art and artist themselves are subjective. The value and "how good it is" depend on the person. So to some yes she may well be. To other Eminem could be. To others Susan Boyle could be.

Probably on Grindr

Riot Poof

I don't know about Gaga being the "best artist ever," but she is multitalented, creative, ambitious, and all-around awesome. :queenga:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

crisTEAne

i agree and feel the same way.

i'm so happy that besides her artistry people are pointing out that she is also an incredibly genuine person. yes, we do not know her personally, but we do know that she is. she just is. 

i lover her—both as an artist and as a person. :nick: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Better Day

Not really. They are so many great artists that are more artistic like many painters, writers etc. Gaga is up there with the greats but not the best artists. Art is a vast arena

Together You And I!

FRANK1991

well a lot people out there don't really think that

but TO ME, SHE IS THE BEST:queenga:

not because of all the things she's done but simply because her self-written songs are so freaking catchy and long lasting (leaves an impression):music:

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

Art is so generic, art is everything, so it is impossible to say "This one is the best artist". That does not exist. However, I understand what you're saying. Gaga is not just a popstar, she is an artist, in real meaning of the word, because she gives herself completely to her cause 24/7. She is her art. And that is  such an amazing thing that only some people can do that. That's why she is the best artist ever in my opinion. In fact, I use to say Gaga is my Jesus, Born This Way is my prayer and ARTPOP is my motto. Because I really love her as a artist and as a person. Does it make sense to you?

Archived