Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5 Visuals?

CrownClown

Featured Posts

I want her to be crazy, but not outrageous. Like smart crazy. I want people to be like "Oh what the **** is this, but wait a minute, this tells a story, this is genius". I don't want her to put on a crazy outfit just because, I want her to keep it real to herself.

Also she should show off her skin with pride. A tight dress, a large cleavage top. No trashy **** however.

MAKE IT WORK

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShockPop

Nothing she has done before for an era.

She should invent "Groupie Chic". Take the band shirt "off duty gaga" and style it.

Kanye West

TFM visuals please. she looked her best in 2010. she also needs to stop messing with her face and let it go back to normal

KANYEWEST.COM

Kanye West

I want her to be crazy, but not outrageous. Like smart crazy. I want people to be like "Oh what the **** is this, but wait a minute, this tells a story, this is genius". I don't want her to put on a crazy outfit just because, I want her to keep it real to herself.

Also she should show off her skin with pride. A tight dress, a large cleavage top. No trashy **** however.

basically TFM

KANYEWEST.COM

Iwontell

Oh, for sure. DarkGa all the way!
NaturalGa would be fun as well, as long as it's a bit twisted...
We need to know what's it going to be thematically and aesthetically (sonically), before we can think of visuals...

Fashion wise, I'd love to see something "old hollywood" glamour...but not in the way we usually see it...more like silent movie actresses, you know...well marked and expressive eyes, ethereal and expensive looking clothes, exotic jewelry...s-xy and feminine, but also kind of weird, mysterious, eccentric...

omFQ4CJ.jpg9b9ef72602602fcb4fce422c145b66bb.jpg542215_1284762781369_full.jpg329ccb2498b1b70e09848debc82adbd1.jpgtumblr_kzr6f1NadC1qavi9wo1_500.jpgNita-Naldi-Silent-film-actress.jpg

And Art Déco Stages and props to go with it...it would be so beautiful...

But again, the new music might not befit this at all...so...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

I would need to know how the music from LG5 sounds like, so Gaga please give me some samples so I can comment on this thread properly :sis:

Warholian

Like another user said, I really want her to go into the dark side of Hollywood, exploring Hollywood through the ages in fashion and writing. I would love some dark 1920s silent film star vibes.

tumblr_n6504b2pRY1s4ret0o1_500.gif

Give me some of Metropolis realness at the VMAs, Gaga. Let my avatar live up to it's full greatness. 

She could also play on the toxicity of Los Angeles in pieces on the death of the blonde superstar, sort of like what she did with Diana in The Fame, maybe emanating Marilyn Monroe's decline into madness. I think the idea that she'll be going for a commentary on Hollywood is actually pretty likely, given her newly found surroundings living there and working as an actress. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Iwontell

tumblr_n6504b2pRY1s4ret0o1_500.gif

Looove this look!

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

CharlieQuinn

No blood for LG5 !  :saladga:

If she is going for a dark album not TFM, btw era type of dark.

a good combination of elegant looks, beautiful and colorful vids/performances about nature and love...with a twist of dark elements. 

asfittingasmcqueen

id love to see the yellow wig back. I mean, could be a different style, but same colour.

Also, black hair, ponytails and more Mugler

Archived