💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG5 Visuals?

CrownClown

Featured Posts

CrownClown

How would you like LG5 visuals to look like?
I'd like her to go back to dark visuals and style. I'd love something like this

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing like she has worn this year probably :emma: 

EDIT: oh, I thought you were asking how we think they would look like :flop: I really enjoy her #JazzPunk style, I wish she would stick to it. But she won't :cry: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Fernster7

I want beautiful locations and dark visuals, but what I would really love is music videos with a clever storyline.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

darkchylde

I want it to be clever and I want it to be classy so in a way, I want her to do what she's always done in music videos.

Applause, for example. To me, a perfect music video. I want her to tell us a story like she usually does, a story others wouldn't be able to see and I want her to deliver stunning, beautiful visuals.

HEARTHUNTER

Minimalistic, futuristic, dark and metalic! Like a fort of fashion cyborg or android.

I'd like Gaga to explore futurism in her visuals, that'd be stellar and everyone would drop their jaws.

Riot Poof

It depends on the music.

I'd love visuals like the ones in the original post, assuming that they would fit the kind of music on LG5.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Bette Davis

This was genius. It still looks fresh and futuristic. I especially love the part where she has antlers, the armadillo shoes and a corset. I love the minimalistic, clean vibe, it'd be refreshing after the chaos and vomit of color of ARTPOP.

Also, I think she should embrace her beauty and s-x appeal. Your average person doesn't really realize or know how beautiful she can be and she should show that side to them. If she wants a major comeback, the GP never gets sick of a blonde bombshell.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Archived