Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Will you buy LG5? Be honest!

Delete

Featured Posts

I buy albums if I like the artwork. But even if I didn't like the ARTPOP artwork and booklet I bought it anyway. Didn't bought C2C and I damn myself for that. Waiting for LG5 and its AMAZING ARTWORKKKK

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good for you man. Lol.. Here's a cookie and a gold star. 

No offense but you're not better than anyone because you bought everything, and it doesn't make me or anyone else in this thread who didn't pick up an album less of a little monster. 

Haha, Peach please, did I even mention me being better than anyone else? AND did I mention that if you don't do that you're less of a little monster? :trollga: No!

The person who started this topic (lol appears to be you) asked a question and I replied. Nothing more nothing less . :bye:

PS: I do want that cookie tho :kisses:

Haha, Peach please, did I even mention me being better than anyone else? AND did I mention that if you don't do that you're less of a little monster? :trollga: No!

The person who started this topic (lol appears to be you) asked a question and I replied. Nothing more nothing less . :bye:

PS: I do want that cookie tho :kisses:

I think if you stepped outside of yourself for a moment and re-read your post, you would see how cocky and arrogant it can be perceived. May not have been your intention but still, I challenge you to see it an alternative way. 

PS: The cookies just came out of the oven and they are scalding hot. 

Born Brave

I buy like 3 actual physical copies and give them away to people I love lol... then I always buy a Vinyl copy and then I'll end up having the digital iTunes copy for my iCloud. So yep. 

Born Brave

I think if you stepped outside of yourself for a moment and re-read your post, you would see how cocky and arrogant it can be perceived. May not have been your intention but still, I challenge you to see it an alternative way. 

I want a ****ing cookie too. 

Well in that case, I apologize 'cause that indeed wasn't my intention.

PS: I don't mind, Still want that cookie :3

Honestly, to me its not even a question of the greatness of the album, Its about supporting Gaga and getting her tht huge firstweek sales tht is soooo important in the media and mainstream music, We all know that when LG5 drops EVERYONE, critics, fans, musicians, HATE SITES, everyone and their moms will be waiting to see how Gaga sells. Im not here for another Gaga-hate-era, if we are tru fans, we will BUY THE FLIPPING ALBUM NO MATTER WHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :fthis:

PMKKARDASHiAN

Of course, I bought TF and TFM late but since BTW I've been at the stores by 11:55 and at midnight I've demanded gagas new album to which people have always been "Uhm, we don't release new music until tuesday..." to which I reply "yea well the north American release date is *insert album date* so I'd like my copy" 

Managers have always had to get involved and it's an issue but I always got the cd after midnight on the night it's released. It's a tradition* and I will surely do it again with LG5

*with the exception of C2C

thatguyjoseph1

Of course, why not. Always support the artist, I'd rather give my money to someone who works hard for it, not someone who just has people send them songs, like katy. She's a song writer and a rather good one. The metaphors and rhetoric she uses is great, like dwuw sold by it sounds like a **** me song, but it's about the press, if someone can write a song that we'll and make it a hit they deserve my money, especially if I listen to the music like always. 

Bought the fame, tfm, bad Romance the single, BTW the single, the album, art pop physical and digital, and cheek to cheek and anything goes the single

Well in that case, I apologize 'cause that indeed wasn't my intention.

PS: I don't mind, Still want that cookie :3

I want a ****ing cookie too. 

i got plenty of cookies to go around :laughga:

Archived