Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Sort of theory about Gaga's character

Featured Posts

I noticed that lately on set Gaga is not wearing the glove( at Venice beach) and looks prettier and younger(09/10 scenes)..so you think it means that she is filming scenes regarding her past? Or her future? Or what? 

Discuss :gaycat:

i think she doesn't ALWAYS wear the glove that's all really, but there's a different glove in the Beauty Rest teaser so maybe she has that on and we can't see in the pics.

But i think it's just an iconic piece that symbolises her character, Ryan confirmed she uses it to kill people so she'll deffo use it in the show and I can't wait for that PoV murder scene he mentioned.

XGirlfriend

I'm thinking she wears the gloves to cover up something like a wrinkled hand that would only go away if she drinks blood or something? 

I wanna see some scenes like the Fiona Goode one where she looks in the mirror after sucking the life out of a man and is youthful again, only to age dramatically after a few seconds.

They could age Gaga with makeup and then have her drink blood and you see her become youthful and powerful before your eyes again.

Archived