Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga fan page interview a very influetian radio station

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

It is quite interesting to know what people who work on radio and the industry think about her. This is the biggest radio station in Spain.

OMG: Do little monsters ask you a lot to play Gaga song? Which ones are the most requested?

EUROPAFM: there's always someone requesting her, that's what happens with big artists. Born this way is one of the most requested, but also TEOG, Alejandro or DWUW 

(Actually I have been hearing DWUW on radio a lot lately and I was finding it weird lol)

OMG: About the time when Gaga debuted, how did this radio station lived her metheoric rise to fame?

EUROPAFM: It was like fresh air in the music world and also a great surprise when we all realised that behind all that provocation and that futuristic fashion there was a big artist who could make amazing music and sing live incredibly well.

OMG: Which is your favourite song of Gaga? And your favourite dress of her?

EUROPAFM: Judas is my favourite, Bad romance is epic too. Telephone with its amazing video. About the fashion... the one we most remember is the meat dress, it is like the first one that comes to mind when you talk about Gaga, but she has thousands more that are recognisable for everybody.

OMG: Do you think that people has changed the perception or their way of thinking about her lately?

EUROPAFM: Maybe a long time ago people just saw the visuals, that image of provocative woman with weird dresses... but she has proved to everyone that image is not everything. Now you see her wearing something and you think: let's see how she surprises us today!

OMG: Media said during the ARTPOP era that Gaga was over and that she couldn't innovate anymore. Do you think that?

EUROPAFM: We doubt it a lot. It is true that we can get used to something and expected a lot from her, but none of us can figure out with what she will surprise us next time.

OMG: Has the GP lost interest in Gaga?

EUROPAFM: Once the next album is announced, I am sure that all the media will talk about it and about her. It's been two years since ARTPOP, we are actually thirsty for more Gaga, but it is normal that right now she isn't on the news 24/7

OMG: How do you think that she should be next? Back to extravaganza and being provocative, or should she create a more mature and personal album?

EUROPAFM: Why can't she mix both? You can have all the provocative side of Gaga with an album full of mature music, mixed with fun music... she can prove what she has learned during the past years.

OMG: Will she have a new hit with LG5? Like BTW, BAD ROMANCE OR POKER FACE?

EUROPAFM: you never know. Those are really really big hits! But she is an artist with a very good reputation, and she will get a lot of support from media, radios,... but she also has a very big responsibility because we all expect a lot from her.

source (in spanish): http://www.ohhmygaga.com/2015/09/euroclub-hay-muchas-ganas-de-lady-gaga.html

I have translated it so sorry if there are mistakes.

"Why can't she mix both? You can have all the provocative side of Gaga with an album full of mature music, mixed with fun music... she can prove what she has learned during the past years."

:applause: I really hope she does this!

NewYorkCity

"Why can't she mix both? You can have all the provocative side of Gaga with an album full of mature music, mixed with fun music... she can prove what she has learned during the past years."

:applause: I really hope she does this!

radio is ready for that :applause: 

NewYorkCity

*There are parts of the interview that I didn't traslate becuase they weren't that important but: they praise the C2C era to heaven*

everyone expects so much from her

I don't even know how I would be able to handle all that in her place 

poor Gagz :toofunny: 

but as Uncle Ben said

0330150f223c727a4dd239be30d2b628.500x209

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

I find it interesting that they aren't sure if she will hit it big or not on LG5, yet they say she will still get huge media support. 

Bieen! :Jase: A quien entrevistaron? los 40 principales??

No, europafm. Aunque en los 40 también dijeron que esperaban su "resurrección musical"

NewYorkCity

Bieen! :Jase: A quien entrevistaron? los 40 principales??

europafm! A los de Euroclub. A ver si en la proxima era se esmeran y la ponen un poco mas -.-

Judas Oyster

No, europafm. Aunque en los 40 también dijeron que esperaban su "resurrección musical"

europafm! A los de Euroclub. A ver si en la proxima era se esmeran y la ponen un poco mas -.-

Ah bueno, también son grandes! :)

Con tal de que sus nuevas canciones sean de buena calidad y pegajosas no veo ningun problema :flutter:

Edit: Sorry acabo de ver bien claro que pone EUROPAFM :toofunny:

Archived