Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga will take a break after the LG5 era + tour?

Creyk

Featured Posts

I dont want to be the boogie man.... but , lets remember Gaga has a history of wanting one thing but her professional circumstances are another. Its something no working artist has control over. Couple that with a family, and we could very well be waiting some time after LG 5. It would never be a retire.... but Gaga coming back as we know it. Its anyones guess! And that kind of scares me .

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the LG5 tour would be a good time for a break, but like everyone said, I don't think she'll fully retire. I doubt she would ever fully retire from music, but maybe migrate over to acting more? If Hotel is a hit, she'll no doubt be getting more offers as an actress.

TimisaMonster

I have a feeling that Gaga has creative ADHD...if she doesn't do SOMETHING artistic it will kill her...

She'll get married and have her kids, but she won't giveup on writing and recording new music in her home...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

PrinceGaga

If she did get pregnant she wouldn't stop writing at least haha. It might be her time to start writing the highly anticipated acoustic album :trollga: 

Jesse Pinkman

I feel like she's definetly gonna take a long break to start her family and attend to some personal matters. And when she comes back its gonna be with a vengeance, like Beyoncè.

It's science, bitch

venusian

she said shes going to wait along time to have children. in fact she said long a few times so its not happening anytime soon.

WELCOME TO THE TRAGIC KINGDOM

chromaticka

LG6 CONFIRMED: MATERNAL LIFE

13 TRACKS + 2 BONUS TRACKS

FIRST SINGLE: BABY FT. JUSTIN BIEBER

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

I honestly can't see Gaga having kids anytime soon. 30 is not that old as a serious musician, in fact, the 30s are your golden period when you prove yourself to be an icon. 

2015- AHS

2016- LG5

2016/2017 - LG5 Tour

Mid-late 2017- Marriage, break, awards and accolades

2018- Promote business ventures, work on new album 

2019- LG6 

2019-early 2020- LG6 Tour

Late 2020-2021- Extensive break, another acting gig, leaves label for good and creates her own

2022- First album under her new label (LG7), business ventures, fulfills signing new young artists and tours with them

2023- LG7 Tour wraps, and Gaga is now 37. She has successfully kicked off the next generation of cool young artists, and helps write and produce their records while.....

2024-2028- Babies!

2029- At 43, Gaga is a respected icon and releases her legacy album, LG8 with features from her young labelmates.

GloZell Green

She literally didn't stop working until she broke her hip and needed surgery :toofunny: We have MANY more years of Gags ahead of us.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Archived