💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga will take a break after the LG5 era + tour?

Creyk

Featured Posts

i doubt she'll retire soon, maybe once she has a family etc. she might use a slower approach to recording music & performing.  she's a workaholic and she seems to do so much in such little time, so if anything she'll just slow the process down.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustPokeHerFace

I could see her doing stuff like Broadway shows (gotta snatch that EGOT somehow), that keep her in 1 place and have a more rigid schedule. That way, she could divide her time between her work and personal lives easier. 

Maybe she'll follow Bey's route. Go hard with promo fof LG5, have a baby/break then her next album will be just selling due to star power. And hopegully like BEYONCÉ, LG6 will be her best album. 0

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Paper Gangsta

she can release another jazz alcum while pregnant. It doesn't need many promo, nor she will spend time writing the songs assuming it would be all covers

I think this next era will be her last hoorah so to speak before having kids.

I don't see her ever retiring completely though.

I would like her to take time off and maybe release the odd EP either for free or for like £6 on iTunes with just anything on she wanted to make at home, she can get married and start a family and focus on her philanthropy for a while. Maybe star in a role in a movie but mainly i want her to have some rest and do some work with the BTWF.

If she REALLY needed some extra money maybe the odd paid performance or release some new products (i'd love her to do skincare & cosmetics because she has flawless skin with & without makeup).

she can release another jazz alcum while pregnant. It doesn't need many promo, nor she will spend time writing the songs assuming it would be all covers

:giveup:

why

Paper Gangsta

:giveup:

why

She obv won't tour with pop album when she is pregnant so whats bad in giving something to fans while we wait?

Paper Gangsta

all I know is that her pregnancy is perfect time for releasing leaking act II :gaycat: 

ooh this is even better

NewUsername

I think that LG5 or LG6 will be the last era before having kids. But the pause will just be like 2 years or something I guess, with maybe a jazz album or something in that pause

Archived