💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga will take a break after the LG5 era + tour?

Creyk

Featured Posts

No one expects Taylor (Kinney) to retire for kids so I wouldn't expect Gaga to either. A break on the other hand would most likely happen. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
holy scheisse

I don't think she'll ever truly "retire", but I do think she'll probably slow down after the next era. The pop star lifestyle is exhausting in and of itself.

shes already slowed down. ARTPOP/cheek to cheek are slowww

monketsharona

I think you should change the title with 'take a break' because retire imply she won't work again :deadbanana:

But yeah i could see her taking time for her. Wedding, baby, probably acting in AHS, writing music for her new album (without planning a return). Actually I could se her doing what she did in 2015 (without touring).

Maybe when she'll have a baby, we'll have another jazz album to wait :D

WBUvfOz.gif

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

I think you should change the title with 'take a break' because retire imply she won't work again :deadbanana:

But yeah i could see her taking time for her. Wedding, baby, probably acting in AHS, writing music for her new album (without planning a return). Actually I could se her doing what she did in 2015 (without touring).

Yeah my bad wording really put this thread in the wrong direction :rip:

I really didn't think people would interpret it in the way that she stops making music forever :emma:

FRANK1991

I doubt it

I'm sure she'll find a way to work it out even she's not running around like a gypsy

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

tbh that would be the first real time she's be working with the management she has now, I don't think she hired Bobby for one album then to tell him she's going on a break. I think gaga will be busy with these things, but she will keep working on her wn stuff too, i think gaga is just someone who kinda needs both.

Brooke Hoegan

yes, I think after LG5 she'll take the longest break in her career so far, that 2 year BTW/AP break will be ridiculously short since

sadly... how will this forum survive ?

GagaUnderYou

She'll definitely focus on her personal life after LG5, it's time she's given us so much. She'll probably still make music and appearances but stay low-key. She'll be very inspired to write with her upcoming life 

The Professor

yes, I think after LG5 she'll take the longest break in her career so far, that 2 year BTW/AP break will be ridiculously short since

We'll be like breatheheavy and convert into an ATRL copy  

Jesse Pinkman

We'll be like breatheheavy and convert into an ATRL copy  

I dont think that will be much of a conversion tbh

It's science, bitch

Yes tbh, I'm pretty sure. She'll probably release a Greatest Hits in 2018 for the 1st decade of Just Dance so she doesn't have to promote it (or maybe at Superbowl :derpga: ) but yeah she mostly take time to raise her children and love Taylor... 

Well there will be a few ppl left who come to the forum to discuss pop culture as a whole and there will always be Gaga's tweets, instagram posts and paparazzi photos that some members like to discuss So the site won't die just shrinks down in traffic I guess.

Ferrer Zorola

I'm always gonna be here for her and for her decisions. I'm so happy she's finally getting back the happiness she's given to me...

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived