Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia Banks can....

XGirlfriend

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever you say, Miss Banks is THE REALEST. Sure she opens her mouth too much sometimes but she's no phony.

MAKE IT WORK

the only reason she's noticed is because she talks so much crap. Like honestly if you could really sing you wouldn't have to rely on false and cheap tactics. :emma:

That's false, Fantasea mixtape, 1991 ep and BWET are critically acclaimed bodies of work.

XGirlfriend

That's false, Fantasea mixtape, 1991 ep and BWET are critically acclaimed bodies of work.

Luxury and 212 is everything 

What is she most well know for her music or her sh*t talking? The  Sh*t talking you know it's true. I'm not saying she's a bad artist she just needs to quit all the bull sh*t and just start caring about the music not other people who are much more successful than herself. 

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Nicki can sing pretty good too :madge:

Her singing voice is a little bad imo. live that is.  :chica:

What is she most well know for her music or her sh*t talking? The  Sh*t talking you know it's true. I'm not saying she's a bad artist she just needs to quit all the bull sh*t and just start caring about the music not other people who are much more successful than herself. 

Well you have a point.

I don't expect her to stop being like that though, that's just the way she is, she likes to be heard, and some of her opinions are pretty spot on.

Cody Draco

Azealia was critically acclaimed before becoming the queen of twitter feuds.

You're probably just jealous that Azealia's voice is CRISP and COHERENT while your fave sounds like she's been out binge drinking with all of Bikini Bottom.

i6X1pNkWinSy9.gif

Archived