💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Azealia Banks can....

XGirlfriend

Featured Posts

XGirlfriend

..SING?!?!?!?! :udidnt::udidnt::udidnt:

so I came across this crazy acapella of her song Chasing Time and I was blown away by the harmonies she sings during the chorus. I knew she was good but not this good. I'm impressed. She has a good ear. 

Too bad her attitude doesn't match up to her talent. :miley:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Professor

Unless its live it means nothing.

Remember that girl on BBC which went in with RedOne to make a song and sounded great :rip: 

Pharamon

Remember that girl on BBC which went in with RedOne to make a song and sounded great :rip: 

oh my god you're real O.O i thought your avi is some actor :rip:

Angel Down

Her attitude destroys everything. Talent comes with integrity and humility. She lacks both of these and as a matter of fact she has literally shut every door to success.

She slays live :sis:

I like dancin', and ponies....

XGirlfriend

no, when was that :emma:

holy scheisse

OF COURSE she can sing!! Thats why shes amazing. Shes SO skilled at rapping, singing, and songwriting

antpats2

who

malazam

I used to like her but then she started to act like that and be a b---h now she disgusts me but this is not bad at all tbh

another shot before we kiss the other side

I used to like her but then she started to act like that and be a b---h now she disgusts me but this is not bad at all tbh

the only reason she's noticed is because she talks so much crap. Like honestly if you could really sing you wouldn't have to rely on false and cheap tactics. :emma:

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Archived