💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Females with the Most #1 Pop Songs in the Last 10 Years

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Pop songs are also called Mainstream Top 40 songs and represent what is played most on Top 40 radio stations across the country. I decided to look at what female artists have obtained the most #1's on the chart in the last 10 years, mid-September 2005 to mid-September 2015. I'm only looking at LEAD females, so if they featured it doesn't count. Here are my findings for the top 5 females, starting with number 5...

5. Taylor Swift (6)

Love Story, I Knew You Were Trouble, Shake It Off, Blank Space, Style, Bad Blood

1422049457-taylor_swift_spy.gif

3. (TIE)

Lady Gaga (7)

Just Dance, Poker Face, LoveGame, Papparazzi, Bad Romance, Telephone, Born This Way

26438ed0-984a-0132-4490-0ebc4eccb42f.gif

P!nk (7)

U + Ur Hand, Who Knew, So What, Raise Your Glass, F*ckin Perfect, Blow Me (One Last Kiss), Just Give Me a Reason

tumblr_mt9of4aeZU1srym0ao1_500.gif

2. Rihanna (8) 

S.O.S., Take A Bow, Disturbia, Rude Boy, Only Girl (In the World), S&M, We Found Love, Stay

giphy.gif

1. Katy Perry (11) 

Hot N Cold, Waking Up In Vegas, California Gurls, Teenage Dream, Firework, E.T., Last Friday Night, The One That Got Away, Wide Awake, Roar, Dark Horse

tumblr_mvoz6xgbmf1rlj744o4_250.gif

Katsuki Bakugo

I feel like Rihanna's is wrong...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

kiwifromvenus

Slayty Payola Perry. Current Queen of Pop.

tumblr_mvoz6xgbmf1rlj744o4_250.gif

She can have the throne. I'd rather the computer parts chair Gaga sits on

Katsuki Bakugo

why's that?

She's had more #1's than Madonna... surely her songs on Pop chart have reflected this too? I don't know how the Pop charts and hot 100 differ tbh...if someone cares to explain for me, I'd be most gracious. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

DiscoHeaven23

She's had more #1's than Madonna... surely her songs on Pop chart have reflected this too? I don't know how the Pop charts and hot 100 differ tbh...if someone cares to explain for me, I'd be most gracious. 

I didnt include the number ones where she was featured, like the do when they say Rihanna's got 13 number ones!!! Well 3 or 4 of those are as a feature. So that's prob the difference in number ur seeing. 

TimisaMonster

What charts are you basing this on? Bad Romance peaked at #2... :what:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Riot Poof

Yas @ Taylor, P!nk, and Gaga.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Archived