đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Surprise release on Apple today? (Adele?)

monketsharona

Featured Posts

RebeldeFaith

Didn't Drake pulled off a Beyoncé this year already? Could this be his Act II or his Complete Confection? :giggle:

I want it to be Adele but something seems off to me, like I don't think she's the kind of artist that would use someone else event to drop a surprise album. I could be wrong tho.

Something something idk

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh. Then it could really be him. :noparty: 

Yeah I guess it could be, but I can't see it tbh.

I would love for someone to drop an album today because it's so exciting, but there have been a few times before when people have speculated that a major star will drop an album on a certain day and nothing has materialised. 

monketsharona

I want it to be Adele but something seems off to me, like I don't thing she's the kind of artist that would use someone else event to drop a surprise album. I could be wrong tho.

Apparently that's Adele's plan to release 25 by surprise :yes: Apple woud have a lot to win by getting the exclusive release of her album

RebeldeFaith

Apparently that's Adele's plan to release 25 by surprise :yes: Apple woud have a lot to win by getting the exclusive release of her album

I know she wants to release it as a surprise (not a surprise anymore since everyone knows it already tho :sweat:) but it's more about the event. What if it isn't a surprise release but an announcement that the new iPhones will include the album recorded days before the official release? :udidnt:

Something something idk

monketsharona

Guys is this confirmed? I think it's just a rumor…..

it's a rumour for the moment ;)

Bad Bromance

Yeah, I think it's Drake. 

Call me pathetic, but I don't want a surprise release from Gaga :toofunny: I want to enjoy the wait (of course not a whole year of waiting, but a week or two)

I'm with you but the only thing that makes me nervous about Gaga announcing a release date is that someone could leak her album and ruin her big release.  The only way to avoid this is if she has a specific date in mind.  Like, let's say she decides to release her album on 05-16-16 (Monday), she could announce the release date the Saturday night before then make it available on iTunes at midnight the next day.  This will eliminate any chances of it getting leaked.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived