💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why all the Jewels 'N' Drugs hate?!

kiwifromvenus

Featured Posts

I just don't like Too Shorts verse. :emma: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This song is ma jamm. I freaking love the chorus. I sing along in my car and pretend I'm g-star. Inside I'm crying. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

JesseBabe

I like rap music so I like Jewel's 'N Drugs, but there are some parts of the song I wish were cut out or changed around, like I don't like Too $hort's verse that much or Twista's. One of my favorite parts of the song is when she says, "Don't want your jewels I want your DRUUUUUUGS" and she says that like twice throughout the whole song. I just wish she would of made that more of a chorus and got rid of one of the rappers. I feel like it's a little much. I just don't think their verses do the song much justice. 

But yessss totally agree. It's a total turn up song! I love playing it before getting ready or at a party and a lot of my friends really like it. :yes::sara:

Do people still hate this song? I never understood why, it's such a bop.

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

TimisaMonster

The song is odd on ARTPOP sonically

The fact that Gaga sounds like a feature on her own song...

The message is confusing and stupid

It wasn't worthy of being on ARTPOP and I'm sure another song would've been better than THAT

Nuff  said...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Dramatica

How that song made it it to the final cut, I'd never understand. It's neither ART nor POP.

wpid-tumblr_n39z10xr3c1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

sipthistea

People hate it because it sounds different from Bad Romance :laughga:

To be honest, with more dedication, it could have been Gaga's best song from ARTPOP 

Archived