Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

Is it time for a first female James Bond?

Pop

Featured Posts

p012g0m6.jpg

Is it time to put gender limitations aside and let a female actress play James Bond in the next installment? 

Throughout history there were men playing female roles and the opposite. However, it is still rare in mainstream Hollywood

Is it time to let a woman take over for a few movies? 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Head Empty

No :rip:

James Bond wouldn't be James Bond if the lead were female. I'm all here for making a female counterpart, but make it its own series rather than changing up the entire franchise.

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

I mean if its done good yes....bud how would she be called james bond tho

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

No :rip:

James Bond wouldn't be James Bond if the lead were female. I'm all here for making a female counterpart, but make it its own series rather than changing up the entire franchise.

How would it be changing the entire franchise? A female can play male and opposite. He would still be James Bond. 

Would we call it 'Janice Bond' or something? :hunty:

It could if they did a transgender storyline, but I was thinking more just a woman in drag playing James Bond. 

Head Empty

How would it be changing the entire franchise? A female can play male and opposite. He would still be James Bond. 

What would be the point though? With Bond being such an iconic character, I don't see the creative purpose of changing up the gender. I think it would be way more powerful if a new franchise would be created with a female Bond-esque lead, but with its own backstory and lore.

Edit: By the way I'm mainly talking about non-drag roles, sorry if I'm being confusing.

Happiness will never last, darkness comes to kick your ass... ‎ ᵃˢˢ 🕺

Archived