💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Could these have followed in the steps of We Can't Stop and Wrecking Ball

Versace

Featured Posts

Versace

We all know that We Can't Stop and Wrecking Ball were Miley's pedestal along with her image into becoming what she is today, whether you agree or not those two songs were iconic and will always be remembered regardless whether it is in a negative or positive light. We Cant Stop landed at the number 2 spot on Billboard and was #1 on the UK and NZ charts. Wrecking Ball was number one on a few charts including Billboard and a top 3 hit almost everywhere along with huge acclaim.

So my question is have Bangerz landed more singles these two specifically do you think they would have had the impact the other two had , i can't help but feel it could have been milked more with the acclaim it had 

P.s i felt Adore You was such a bad single choice extremely weak (with a tragic video) oh and 4X4 was intended to be the 4th single , her label was deciding between it and SMS (bangerz) but then the idea of a 4th single was cancelled. 4X4 would have been big in the USA tbh , Drive would have landed a nice spot in the lower top 10 in my opinion. 

Thoughts ?

Evan Peters

lol no, but the actual good songs on Bangerz aka FU and Do My Thang would have smashed tbh

emma roberts is an abuser

yes. Adore You was bad idea for a single

I think SMS & Do My Thang are more boppy and radio friendly

they couldve been a better single

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

ok but #getitright wa ssupposed to be the first single and that's one of the only songs i like on the whole album tbh

feel the fever

No. Wrecking ball and We can't stop were indeed the only good songs on there. It's good they didn't push the era because the rest of the album was trash.

Versace

lol no, but the actual good songs on Bangerz aka FU and Do My Thang would have smashed tbh

Miley wanted FU as a single and she kind of semi-confirmed it before Adore You was picked but i think her label didn't like the idea

Versace

No. Wrecking ball and We can't stop were indeed the only good songs on there. It's good they didn't push the era because the rest of the album was trash.

But Drive is literally Wrecking Ball 2.0 and both are about Liam lol 

But Drive is literally Wrecking Ball 2.0 and both are about Liam lol 

Wrecking Ball is good

Drive is bad

therefore, they are not the same thing :shrug:

At least that's how I see it

Haroon

I feel like they really lost steam with Adore You, or maybe I'm just saying that because I'm really not into that song :rip: Like it's just not a nice way to open up Bangerz and I always skip it :sweat: 

But yeah I think if SMS or 4x4 were the third and fourth singles (in whichever order) then the chart reign could've lasted longer :yes: 

Computer

SMS (Bangerz) I always expected to come out as final single especially since it was a Britney feature.  Otherwise I think they made basically the right choices tbh.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ

never forget..

DLjPbgK.jpg

E3WRsP0.png

cHNNsbv.jpg

STARSTRUCK :giveup::giveup:  #1,#1 (the #1 that got away) :cryga:

Just Dance - 10 Million worldwide (6,980,000 in US) 8X Platinum
Poker Face - 14 Million worldwide (7,210,000 in US) 9X Platinum
Starstruck - (despite not being a single it sold almost 1M coppies in US) 

"And I still love you even if I can't see you anymore."

Versace

never forget..

DLjPbgK.jpg

E3WRsP0.png

cHNNsbv.jpg

STARSTRUCK :giveup::giveup:  #1,#1 (the #1 that got away) :cryga:

Just Dance - 10 Million worldwide (6,980,000 in US) 8X Platinum
Poker Face - 14 Million worldwide (7,210,000 in US) 9X Platinum
Starstruck - (despite not being a single it sold almost 1M coppies in US) 

How is this relevant to the thread ? 

Archived