💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Paparazzi/Telephone - Part 3 Idea

XGirlfriend

Featured Posts

XGirlfriend

Ok I've had this in my mind for a while now, so I need to get it out. :koons:

I don't think the part 3 should be anything like either Paparazzi or Telephone or any other Gaga/Beyonce video. And honestly the song should just be a solo song or feature another new artist. 

What I have in mind is that the video starts with Gags in basically like a shack somewhere in the desert, and she has flashbacks of how Beyonce went missing after they escaped in the *** wagon together a few months back. Gags looks different obviously, she is hiding from the authorities, so she has her natural black hair and looks very hard core punk; like the time she looked during the mini Marina Abromovic era. So somehow she receives news that Bey has been kidnapped and is being held for ransom. Now here is where the new artist could come in and join Gags in assisting her with her mission to rescue Bey, or she could just do it herself. 

So throughout the video, Gags is basically all over place, and ends up coming to paris after being tipped off that Bey is somewhere here....I know this sounds kinda like the movie Taken but bare with me pls. So finally Gags tracks down the place where Bey is trapped and she has an awesome fight scene and obviously a vag or nip slip cause its a Gaga video, then just when she ends beating up the last of the henchmen, somebody hits her in the head and knocks her out. When she regains her conciousness, she see that she is tied to a chair surrounded by people and the mastermind behind all this... Bey herself. dun dun dun.. it could be the ultimate betrayal. Bey then brings Gags(still tied to the chair) to a table for dinner, and while slowly and seductively eating(and making gags jealous by not feeding her), she reveals how she was always tired of cleaning Gags messes (getting her out of jail and all) and wanted this all to end. But just as Bey finishes eating her honey buns(throwback to telephone video) Gags reveals that she laced the food with poison and she knew everything all along, Bey and her henchmen all die. And Gags returns back to the states. She obviously starts feeling guilty so she turns herself in to the authorities and the video ends with that police man-lady from telephone video saying "I told you, you'd be back" 

so what do you guys think?

aretha-blinkin.gif

Here for it tbh

a vag or nip slip cause its a Gaga video :lmao:iconic

I like dancin', and ponies....

chromaticka

I'm so here for it, oh my god :giveup:

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

President Biden

I sorta wanted t to be her murdering someone who looks like Troy and Perez laugh out loud but this is cool to. I like the nip or vag slip part too hahah.

I got drunk

BABBLYON

i don't understand why should would go to paris if she knew beyonce was behind it...other then that, this is a great plot excellent :sara:

XGirlfriend

i don't understand why should would go to paris if she knew beyonce was behind it...other then that, this is a great plot excellent :sara:

cause of the really cool dance sequence next to the eiffel tower .... :awkney:

TimisaMonster

Not you NOT including Aura being the song... :awkney:

Plus, it kinda sounds been there done that with Gaga poisoning people...

Based on Gaga's outfit for Swinefest...she was alluding to a Kill Bill Ninja kinda vibe...THAT would be epic! :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived