Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Would you give up on Gaga if the LG5 era is messy?

Bitter

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

Of course not!  Why would I do that when I love the way she sings?   :legend:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Kermit

No one will probably read this but...

at 2PM in the morning when there's no kids, I like to go to the playground and run around naked in front of the homeless guys so they can flick their tongues at me...

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

I don't care about the messiness of the era (or any era,for that matter). I'm following Gaga because I love her and I'm dedicated to her. I wouldn't have wasted the last six years of my life being a fan if I didn't sticky by her through everything. I got through the "messiness" of the end of the BTW era up until C2C and I'm not complaining.

I would still stan for her and listen to music but I would REALLY consider her a has-been or a flop tbh

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Psychedelic

I don't care at all if she underperforms again, bu it would be really disappointing if the era is messy. I mean you can flop, but still mange to get through the era with more than 3 videos released, better promo, large tour, etc.

But even if it's messy as ARTPOP, I won't give up on her.

JazzGa

No, I love her messiness, it's part of the roller coaster thrill ride that is being an Internet stan. I'm here for the messes, the meltdowns, and the drags as much as the music and fashion tbh 

I do hope we get more videos and singles tho

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

not really.

Some of us are not here just for her music but for her videos, performances, visuals etc.

She is not adele to deliver just an album and singing static in front of a mic.

Gaga as an artist was never just music but a whole package so don't blame anyone for being pissed when she doesn't deliver fully on every level. 

You can be mad I never said that ( I not happy after ARTPOP) but to give up on an artist for 2 albums you must not really be into them. Trust me I hate people who say your not a Fan if you hate an album but to give up on someone who clearly has talent and nothing to prove? And I judge Gaga on the over all package not just the music so I don't understand your point there.

You can be mad I never said that ( I not happy after ARTPOP) but to give up on an artist for 2 albums you must not really be into them. Trust me I hate people who say your not a Fan if you hate an album but to give up on someone who clearly has talent and nothing to prove? And I judge Gaga on the over all package not just the music so I don't understand your point there.

You wrote about us having other priorities, my point is that many fans gave up on her after the AP era because the era was a capital MESS and if you read all the replies here you'll see some people being ready to give up on her if she delivers another messy one.

So our priorities include all the things i mentioned above and since you are here for the whole package as you said then where's the problem for some people to react differently than you while saying that they would give up on her if LG5 is messy? 

You wrote about us having other priorities, my point is that many fans gave up on her after the AP era because the era was a capital MESS and if you read all the replies here you'll see some people being ready to give up on her if she delivers another messy one.

So our priorities include all the things i mentioned above and since you are here for the whole package as you said then where's the problem for some people to react differently than you while saying that they would give up on her if LG5 is messy? 

I just don't see how people are on a fan site "Gagadaily" and would give up on someone for 2 bad eras. I don't know about other people but I don't join these things for anyone. Im an actual fan of Lady Gaga enough to have these convos here and want to talk to other fans. Im not on another site for any other artist because I don't like any as much as Gaga. so my point is if your here and say you would give up on someone for a second bad era then your wasting your time here because you must not really love gaga and mabey you should do something else with your time. I don't know if you or anyone else would get that since we are all different in opnions. But  That's all I was saying in regards to priority's

nope, i wouldn't even give up on her if she called me a fag tbh

''You're still good to me, if you're a fag**t, baby'' - Bad Kids, Lady Gaga (2011) :trollga:

Tbh I would be just very dissappointed. If the era is organized and planned perfectly, it will keep the fans and maybe new listeners interested. At least I hope the music is good, that's the most important thing :yes: Of course I'm looking forward to some amazing videos and fashion too!

I would never stop buying her music, following her career or believing in everything she does for the world (promoting equality, positivity and peace).

BUT... i do agree the eras have been flawed since BTW and ARTPOP. It's just been bad management at the end of the day. She is an artist and would've made these albums regardless of being famous or in the public eye... she would've made them for herself!! But being a 'popstar' and wanting critical acclaim, then yes, you do need to have a well managed machine in operation. Taylor Swift has floored me with the marketing strategy for her last album and i am not even a fan but i am aware of it, due to its brilliant applied marketing. The artwork is consistent, the whole design and image, the singles and music videos have all been released in good succession. That is how a 'popstar' does it.

But if Gaga doesn't want to be that popstar, i am cool with that. She can make music til the day she dies and i will be behind her 100%. I let go of wanting her to be the Queen of Pop (in the public's eyes) as that title really can belong to the Rihannas and Taylors and Katys of this world. Gaga is different. She isn't in it for the Fame anymore... but if she was to be, then yes, her team needs a serious kick up the ass! :)

She was supposed to work with Joseph Kahn??? :sharon: imagine how amazing the TEOG video would've been! Now she'll probably never work with him again. 

Anyways, I'll support her no matter what, especially after the comment she had left on my post on littlemonsters.com.

Archived